Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Wow! I adore the Vogue beauty editorial. :heart: It’s great. 

The Glamour cover looks really fun too. She’s having a good start to 2018 editorial wise, considering how little she usually does. 

She’s back in Miami, and Russell James just got there are well so I am assuming it’s another campaign shoot. 

Her cover story for Glamour Spain is by far my favorite she has done in years. She looks so precious, like a porcelain doll in every single picture.

I'm so happy that she has been working so much in her editorial work lately, last year she did a lot of runway work and I think focusing on editorials  it's going to be really good for her career outside VS. 

11 hours ago, blueeyedcat said:

ans sie's also in the cover of Glamour Spain

Source: glamour.es

Glamour Spain March 2018 

G55hzxvb_t.png K2jvOdgj_t.png FP8CJaqr_t.png zNDohG2D_t.png t395Jp5Y_t.png G4O2zMhx_t.png nvAdYqXW_t.png lzebxYsQ_t.png gIevndcC_t.png DponZnbL_t.png 9vPpLDkc_t.png kh4HovDs_t.png

I am LIVING for the colour/tone/styling of this editorial. It's so pretty and fresh. I just found a pdf so the quality isn't great but I wanted to share the spread.