Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

9 hours ago, Nihilistic said:

Her bum definitely looks better from the back than it does from the side where it just hangs prone like a pair of puny porkchops :D

Great hips, the best of the bunch. She curves in all the right places, except the booty...:dead_horse:

I’ll admit that pork chops comment made me laugh, her butt fits her body though. A huge Kim K (just an example) would look very strange on Elsa’s frame. I actually think her butt looks bigger now compared to a few years ago... probably because she works out more than when she just started  modelling. 

What I also don't understand is all these candids, none of them seem to be wearing the right bra size. The bra band rides up their back and it just looks terrible. Not to mention, it's uncomfortable and just not good. You'd expect more from a company that claims to know women and bra's so well.

Im just trying to understand why Elsa always wears the ugliest panties ever for the VS shoots, is it her choice or does VS really think does grandma things look good on anyone? They are just comfortable for periods but so so ugly :ninja: 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Im just trying to understand why Elsa always wears the ugliest panties ever for the VS shoots, is it her choice or does VS really think does grandma things look good on anyone? They are just comfortable for periods but so so ugly :ninja: 

Maybe it’s like when Erin was an angel. She said something about being given ugly shit because she could move those products. Who knows if there was any truth to that but that could be the case. 

The models don't get to decide what they will wear for a photoshoot. Never been like that. The only model I can see being able to do that is Gisele.

Also, does anyone understand what she says in her last story when she is eating pizza? Something about “NY pizza, this is laaaay?” Lol I already watched it 3 times and still can’t figure out what the hell she said.

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

The models don't get to decide what they will wear for a photoshoot. Never been like that. The only model I can see being able to do that is Gisele.

Also, does anyone understand what she says in her last story when she is eating pizza? Something about “NY pizza, this is laaaay?” Lol I already watched it 3 times and still can’t figure out what the hell she said.

Lol I think she says something like “Sorry all other New York pizzas, cause this one slays” ?? 

3 hours ago, ItsDelilah said:

Lol I think she says something like “Sorry all other New York pizzas, cause this one slays” ?? 

Omg that does make sense and now that I watched it again for the 359430th time... It does sound like that. Damn! She usually is very easy to understand :rofl: 

Edit: Ok I’m guessing she got more questions about it since she deleted it :rofl: 

6 hours ago, Beauty Junky said:

Maybe it’s like when Erin was an angel. She said something about being given ugly shit because she could move those products. Who knows if there was any truth to that but that could be the case. 

I assume it is something like that. I noticed Elsa usually gets the ugliest shit but since her street style is also quirky maybe she is like YAAASS GIMME THOSE GRANDMA PANTIES :rofl: Seriously tho, I just want Elsa to get one decent set of lingerie in the group shots, at least once for fucks sake, just once VS :cry: 

6 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Omg that does make sense and now that I watched it again for the 359430th time... It does sound like that. Damn! She usually is very easy to understand :rofl: 

Edit: Ok I’m guessing she got more questions about it since she deleted it :rofl: 

**IKR! I went to check on that story again just to laugh a little and it wasn’t there anymore ? 

7 hours ago, ItsDelilah said:

**IKR! I went to check on that story again just to laugh a little and it wasn’t there anymore ? 

I’m hoping one of those “models instagram stories” accounts got it and uploaded it before she deleted it. I wonder what people were saying though because she usually doesn’t really seem to care much about these things. Or maybe people weren’t really saying anything about it, but when she listened to it again she also realized it was so hard to understand? :rofl: