Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

38 minutes ago, Bridgeburner7 said:

I also wish Elsa got more screen time, but saying Taylor has a dull face is a bit much in my opinion. Usually even those who don’t like her agree that she has a pretty face, even if that’s all the credit they give her.

I think she's referring to the specific shot of Taylor on a horse where she looked bored enough to put a bullet in her brain. :rofl:

8E235402-D0E6-4C9A-9698-82ED1EFF995D.thumb.png.28a89148e5af7eb516384fedf4274674.png

10 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

That viewing party look is tragic, and the sad thing is, it could easily be saved with her hair down and the thigh highs gone. 

Yes. I don’t know if Elizabeth truly loves her as she says she does. I have always loved Elsa’s style but sometimes she puts on looks that are super tragic. 

15 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I think she's referring to the specific shot of Taylor on a horse where she looked bored enough to put a bullet in her brain. :rofl:

8E235402-D0E6-4C9A-9698-82ED1EFF995D.thumb.png.28a89148e5af7eb516384fedf4274674.png

Yes, that part I was talking about. A totally unnecesary scene in my opinion.

The booty shot in the LOVE teaser made my day. Her body is looking fantastic. Love the styling, last year was great but I never ended up understanding the nose ring and the super overlined lips. This one looks more promising.