Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

30 minutes ago, blkwidow said:

I can't get over how good she looked in Punk and the end of the runway pose.  Stunning.

Let's just sit and pray that they don't ruin it with a shitty edition like last year. The 2015 edition of her Boho walk and pose was what gave her the opening, it was majestic. 

+I'm never going to be over the fact that the bitch didn't got any picture with Harry. She only had one job, ONE JOB. 

5 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Let's just sit and pray that they don't ruin it with a shitty edition like last year. The 2015 edition of her Boho walk and pose was what gave her the opening, it was majestic. 

+I'm never going to be over the fact that the bitch didn't got any picture with Harry. She only had one job, ONE JOB. 

The show in general was a mess so I'm hoping at least they do a good edition (and don't ruin my wonderful baby and her pose)

#LeakTheHelsaPictures2k17 

Never really was a fan, thought she was just another 13-in-a-dozen generic blonde, but wow she proved me wrong. She slayed at this show. I never thought I'd say this but she looked a lot better than Sara Sampaio did this year, whom I always considered to be one of the most beautiful. Elsa did not take a single bad picture. 

I'm loving her outfits for Tokyo, she looks awesome :heart: I'm curious to see if she'll do any promo for the VS show, it's Thursday already and she ain't showing any signs of going back to the US, I'd love to see her doing some talk shows but I'm glad to see she's taking some time for herself 

On 2017-11-23 at 5:50 AM, Clauds said:

I'm loving her outfits for Tokyo, she looks awesome :heart: I'm curious to see if she'll do any promo for the VS show, it's Thursday already and she ain't showing any signs of going back to the US, I'd love to see her doing some talk shows but I'm glad to see she's taking some time for herself 

She posted that today was her last day in Japan, so I’m hoping that means she’s flying back tonight/tomorrow in time for press Mon/Tues! 

EDIT: She’s doing Wendy Williams on Tuesday. 

So far the girls that are in the states right now are: Martha, Taylor, Adriana, Alessandra, Lily and Stella. Jo, Jas, Lais, and Sara are still in Thailand afaik, but should be heading back this weekend since Jas has a late night appearance booked. I’m counting Candice out for promo since it looks like she’s in Brazil, and I doubt she’s leaving any time soon. No clue where Romee is, and I had to edit this post because for the 383629 I forgot she was an Angel and forgot to count her. 

I didn’t realize her and Tom had known each other so long. His caption is so sweet. 

That pink outfit is truly the worst but also most amazing thing I have seen Elsa wear since I started following her in 2011. I have no words :rofl:

And that caption from Tom is really cute, they really seem to be pretty happy together. I'm expecting the engagement/baby announcement any day now 

12 minutes ago, Clauds said:

That pink outfit is truly the worst but also most amazing thing I have seen Elsa wear since I started following her in 2011. I have no words :rofl:

And that caption from Tom is really cute, they really seem to be pretty happy together. I'm expecting the engagement/baby announcement any day now 

Agree x 1000