Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Her mom posted a picture of her when she was younger and it's so adorable. I only have the screenshot of the ig account where I saw it so if someone has the full one it will be amazing. She was too cute to be real. ✨

Screenshot_2017-11-19-10-54-15.png

37 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Can't believe she only got 2 outfits... Will VS ever get it right again? She looks amazing though, her body looks very toned and I love her tan :smile: 

me neither, and even tho I actually like both her outfits, I'm still mad at her not walking at The Goddesses segment

She's ON FIRE in the Punk segment! The pose, the stare, her body, EVERYTHING! I love her outfit!

I just don't really like the fact that she got the Swarovski outfit and it's not that even visible because she's busy keeping her wings in their place and she covers the little jacket with her arms cuz of that.

8 hours ago, Schemer said:

Sorry but she's too thin. I hate Victoria's Secret Starve Like An Angel diets.

This. She used to have this really nice mix of being toned and curvy in the right places, now she's just skinny. Even Taylor has more meat on her bones

Now that I'm (hopefully) done downloading pictures, she looked the absolute best this year from the Angels along with Taylor and Romee. Her SO could have been better but it was lovely still and I'm in love with her in Punk, the outfit was perfect for her and she nailed it with the pose at the end. I can't wait to see her in motion

Not a huge fan of the Pink carpet outfit for this particular event, but she still looked amazing and I'm thrilled she didn't wear extensions :heart: