Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

10 hours ago, *Luna* said:

She looks great there and so happy (glad to see her smiling more) but there's no way her waist is that small in real life. Either that mirror is tricking everyone or she played a little too much with some  photoshop app again :angel:

I think its a bit of mirror trickery. She's standing at a strange angle as well.

Really loving this shorter hair on her! 

Knowing VS they probably will add some extensions to her hair, but I hope that for once they won't play with it too much and just leave it the way it is (lenghtwise) because it looks perfect. I think this length suits her much better than long hair... Does anyone know if her family is there as well? I know Tom went with her but I don't think I've ever seen/read about her parents being there to support her.

I think VS will leave it short. They’ve left it alone for the holiday commercial and the press events, and they had Karlie walk with short hair, plus a lot of the black girls have been walking with their natural hair recently so I don’t think they’re as much into having all the girls conform to one look. 

I think the'll leave hers and Adriana short too, they've been pushing the more natural hair look for a couple of years now, If they didn't put extensions on for the press events or the in between segments they already did, then It's very very likely she'll have it short for the show