Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

On 11/9/2017 at 12:54 AM, *Luna* said:

Thanks. I wonder when she will be leaving for Shanghai and if he's going with her.

In case you're still wondering, Elsa mentioned in her WWD interview that Tom is going to Shanghai with her, and then they're going to Japan for a vacation after the show. :smile: 

Full sized. 

KnI4SCgT_t.jpg VhtEjqwr_t.jpg dIvsXDlf_t.jpg RrWLm2G7_t.jpg tdQNu1OT_t.jpg zMTWv0F1_t.jpg KS4d46Vf_t.jpg

I'm loving her in the red for the SO. :heart: Like I mentioned in the VSFS thread, I could do without the necklace. If they wanted to accessorize, maybe some simple belly chains with the crystals, or even just a little belt would be much more cohesive. The wings look stunning. 

XA2sBZfe_t.jpg

1 hour ago, BAGGOT said:

My one question is "Will Bill be there this year?" #BringBackBill 

Actually I find the wings very Bill-ish, it looks like a chinese dragon's head for me. Like I said before, Bill don't let her shine, he need to be the center of attention always, Danaerys control your child please. Lol.

1 hour ago, Chessie said:

Actually I find the wings very Bill-ish, it looks like a chinese dragon's head for me. Like I said before, Bill don't let her shine, he need to be the center of attention always, Danaerys control your child please. Lol.

Ha! They are rather Billish. Almost like his head is gonna come right over her shoulder or something. I'd pay good money to see that happen. Heroic and sexy Bill...always showing off.

I'm happy she got to wear the Swarowski outfit, too bad that I don't like it. I hope I can change my mind with the show.

UNPOPULAR OPINION: even tho imo it seems like they give the Swarowski outfit as a "sorry you didn't get the bra this year, but we give you this" reward :rofl:

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Has her weight really fluctuated so much recently? :idk: I don't see it, to be fair.

Recently? Her weight has fluctuated all the time as far as I can remember. One day she's super thin and a week later she has gained a bit... Kinda odd and I have no idea what the reason for that could be but I'm sure it's not exactly healthy either.

I really don’t think Elsa could be gaining/losing enough weight in the span of a week to have a visible difference. :idk:  Or at least, I’ve never noticed these changes. And while her weight certainly does fluctuate between fashion week/vsfs time, I don’t think her body changes are that different from any other model. 

7 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Stella celebrated Elsa's birthday with her tonight. The two anti-social angels. :p 

OuURStGL_t.jpg 6Er66nMt_t.jpg byRcWxg5_t.jpg jOflNyGG_t.jpg ckgT9bJW_t.jpg Hn63BB7G_t.jpg kbWeSyqG_t.jpg

How did the place not explode with so much coldness and bitchyness from these two? :rofl: