Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

She looks like she came straigh out of a 90's movie in those candids and I'm so jealous it hurts. Also is it me or she has gained some weight back? She looks a tad bigger in those candids which is great she dropped too much weight before fashion week and it was starting to freak me out a little

38 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

What freaks me out how much she jojo's... one week she looks much slimmer and the next she looks much fuller. Weird. Also those veins on her legs... Does anyone know what/why they're so visible/if there's a specific reason for that?? 

maybe because of cold? no matter what is the weather in NY right now, this outfit is too light for the end of October lol

1 hour ago, blueeyedcat said:

maybe because of cold? no matter what is the weather in NY right now, this outfit is too light for the end of October lol

It was 22C in New York today. That’s pretty much summer weather here, so I don’t know why a dress and jacket is too light. Seems pretty appropriate to me. :idk: 

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

What freaks me out how much she jojo's... one week she looks much slimmer and the next she looks much fuller. Weird. Also those veins on her legs... Does anyone know what/why they're so visible/if there's a specific reason for that?? 

I don't remember the exact name of the condition right now but sometimes the veins look like that in people that never sit down, walk a lot, wear high heels all the time, etc. My mom have hers like that too, maybe it's that. 

20 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I don't remember the exact name of the condition right now but sometimes the veins look like that in people that never sit down, walk a lot, wear high heels all the time, etc. My mom have hers like that too, maybe it's that. 

I imagine it is that, and just having low body fat in general makes your veins more visible.

2 hours ago, Bridgeburner7 said:

I imagine it is that, and just having low body fat in general makes your veins more visible.

Elsa is also like ... really really white so anything will be more noticeable in her skin. So i say it's a mix of low body fat and #whitegirlproblems.

Still, that denim outfit is perfect :heart:

7 hours ago, Chessie said:

I suppose it is because of that. It can't be of the cold lol like some have mentioned, I've seen pictures of her at the beach or other events during summer and she still had them.