Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

7 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

^ Yeah! It’s such a welcome change from a few years ago when she was basically an industry hermit LOL. I think she’s realized that at her age, she really does need to network and make connections while she can, so she has options in the future. 

I like the dress preview. I’m hoping she does something glam with her hair- down with big curls or something. I wasn’t a big fan of the slicked back wet look at Amfar. 

Like Clauds said it was a last minute thing so it's something we can forgive, specially since she ride in a motorcycle across Milan (maybe it wasn't slicked back before that, lol). But yeah, I'm hoping she does glam too, I'm gonna be done if they pull her hair up and call it a night like 90% of the time.

28 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I’m looking at D&G IG and it looks like they’re doing a millennials themed show with “influencers” and young 20’s models (as a millennial....wut) so I’ll be surprised if she walks. 

It's kinda dumb actually the theme. D&G definitely has lost a lot of show quality recently, it's sad because it was one of the most elegant fashion houses. 

+ I think she has a show today, in her IG story she looks like she's about to go out.

+ adds

Blumarine

AIMJIwhX_t.jpg Ov5CApSk_t.jpg 2sFkp8Z0_t.jpg

Updated show list so far: 

NYFW SS/18

- Jeremy Scott

- Phillipp Plein

- Public School 

MFW SS/18

- Alberta Ferretti

Francesco Scognamiglio (C)

- Moschino

- Elisabetta Franchi (C)

Blumarine (C)

I'm happy she's closed so often in Milan.