Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

That dress from the amfar gala is everything :heart: not loving the H&M but she mentioned she went straight from the Moschino show so Imma give her a pass, she's been looking stunning lately, the backstage pictures from Alberta are perfection

5 minutes ago, Chessie said:

What it's going on tonight with Vogue Italia? Is it an event or a show? 

A very elaborate party. 

Yet on Friday, after seven months of staying relatively under the radar, Mr. Farneti will be the host of the biggest party of Milan Fashion Week, a 1,000-guest bash in the industrial space once used for Gucci’s shows. The former Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci is creative director of the event, called “The New Beginning” in celebration of, well, Mr. Farneti’s beginning, with Dante’s “The Divine Comedy” as the theme and performances by Sky Ferreira and Primal Scream, among others. It will be as close to an official coronation as fashion can have.

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

A very elaborate party. 

I'm loving that Elsa is involved in big events lately, it's great since she has always been a hermit when it comes to events.  I'm looking forward to see her look tonight even if it's Elizabeth who is dressing her (and you all know how much I hate her work lol). 

^ Yeah! It’s such a welcome change from a few years ago when she was basically an industry hermit LOL. I think she’s realized that at her age, she really does need to network and make connections while she can, so she has options in the future. 

I like the dress preview. I’m hoping she does something glam with her hair- down with big curls or something. I wasn’t a big fan of the slicked back wet look at Amfar.