Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I love the fact that she is (and always been) commited 100% to the FAIR Girls foundation, it's really beautiful because most people forget sometimes that human traficking it's a real problem that needs to be talked about.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Agreed, I love how she is always supporting them and mentions them in as many interviews as she can

Also it was her the one who made the deal with nphilantrophy to give the earnings from her campaign to them.

That's why It pissed me off that time someone was saying here that she don't do charity and only uses her social media to promote herself and her body. 

I think she's been supporting Fair Girls for nearly 5 years? Maybe longer, but I think she first spoke about them in early 2013. It's great that she has such a track record with them. 

I think she had a decent season for NY, considering she has never really been a runway girl. Hopefully we'll see her at some of the European shows.

NYFW SS/18

- Jeremy Scott

- Phillipp Plein

- Public School 

Last season for comparison. 

NY 
- Jeremy Scott 
- Jonathan Simkhai (C) 
- Philipp Plein (C)

Milan 
- Alberta Ferretti
- Max Mara 
- Moschino 
- Ermanno Scervino 
- Trussardi (O) 

Paris 
- H&M Studio 
- Balmain 

NY: 3, closed 2 
Milan: 5, opened 1 
Paris: 2 
Total: 10, closed 2, opened 1

I saw her FW card for London the other day but couldn't save it now I don't remember where I saw it so don't believe me that much. I don't have idea what show she could have there, I don't know too many british designers. 

24 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I saw her FW card for London the other day but couldn't save it now I don't remember where I saw it so don't believe me that much. I don't have idea what show she could have there, I don't know too many british designers. 

I posted the card here before NYFW, but she hasn't walked London, that I can remember, so I'm not sure what to expect either. 

Edit: Plus, her having a card doesn't mean she'll be casted. She's by request, afaik, so it just depends on if anyone wants to book her. 

3 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

The Elsa Arch doing work? On that note, the second of these two is a classic Candice Swanepoel pose. :yes:

Atleast Elsa's back doesn't look like it will snap in half any second. Seriously, I truly wonder if or when Candice will start feeling/noticing the effects of all that arching all the time because it surely can't be good.