Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Thanks for cleaning up the thread :flower:

Man the more I see the hair at The Thick premiere the more i hate it :rofl: it looks like it was half done, like she was drying it and ran out of electric power in the middle so she had to leave like that. I guess she needs to get used to style the shorter hair but that whole look was just a hot mess. 

There's some more candids from the VS  shoot, I'm trying to find them untagged and in good quality, will post them if i do.

Elsa is the most beautiful VS model by far.  Many of the other girls are gorgeous, of course, but Elsa takes it to another level. She looks like a Disney princess come to life, she has an ethereal beauty about her that makes her one in a billion on this planet. Not just another commercial-looking, cookie-cutter model. Her looks are interstellar, she came down to us from another planet to rule us all. 

145c1faaeadad509569542207807.gif

7 hours ago, Clauds said:

Thanks for cleaning up the thread :flower:

Man the more I see the hair at The Thick premiere the more i hate it :rofl: it looks like it was half done, like she was drying it and ran out of electric power in the middle so she had to leave like that. I guess she needs to get used to style the shorter hair but that whole look was just a hot mess. 

There's some more candids from the VS  shoot, I'm trying to find them untagged and in good quality, will post them if i do.

I love her hair, looks natural. It gives me more confidence to wear my hair natural just like hers and makes her more relatable and likable, imo

She's at a movie premiere, I expect her to look her best, this is not quite the occasion to look "natural". It just half done and messy IMO, I would have been happy if she had just left her natural curly hair that I love shine but the problem is it looks she started to straighten her hair and got bored half way through it. It reminds me of my hair when I'm drying it and get bored so I quit  :pinch: