Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

10 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

This looks like a marginal small business (likely not raking in the dough) 

He must be good with women.  His style is part of it.

Well the sunglasses are rather expensive so while it may be small, is still the type of company that you need $$ to open in the first place, and based on his IG it seems like while not ridiculously rich, he does seem to come from a good financial background. I think they're a great couple, he's the type of man I always figured Elsa would end up with based on her personality and style :thumbs_up:

Dat body in those bikini pictures :hang:also just me or her hair is lighter?

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

Well the sunglasses are rather expensive so while it may be small, is still the type of company that you need $$ to open in the first place, and based on his IG it seems like while not ridiculously rich, he does seem to come from a good financial background. I think they're a great couple, he's the type of man I always figured Elsa would end up with based on her personality and style :thumbs_up:

Dat body in those bikini pictures :hang:also just me or her hair is lighter?

That website is rather telling (it includes the merchandising lists at various stores)- he comes across as the typical small business person in NYC who is does something fashion related.  Low volume, a small amount of items, high prices.  So the revenues can somewhat be guessed.  Maybe he has a more stable job or is trust fund kid, who knows.  He probably did an apprenticeship for a small time eyewear manufacturer before he got started, and learned how to source the factor inputs.

I am always curious about the men who manage to romance top models.  This one in particular is running some sort of man of "intrigue" show. 

The double standards are alive again... I said the exact same thing a few weeks ago about her breasts looking very different yet everyone called me crazy and that I was seeing things that aren't there and I already forgot all the insane things I got thrown at my head, yet now yall are saying the same thing? :rofl: Makes no sense. She's been looking very different in general, not just her breasts. Anyone with good functioning eyes can see that + it's very "odd" how she looks so different in her own pictures vs paparazzi pictures.

3 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Maybe she called up JoJo's surgeon? :whistle:

jk :p 

Possibly. :p She definitely didn't call Romee's. 

She looks the same-old to me in that sheer top in the video Sunshiine just posted, even in a VS push up so who knows. :idk: 

Some more + others that are repost but with their file name 

LYJRC1SW.jpg h7k8r3aR.jpg bGtcxTw4.jpg iCpM9mm6.jpg BzR6ow9P.jpg 1jS2F9h0.jpg wume9PdX.jpg IYxQCsZV.jpg eIXn4Wqx.jpg qrIeVgUF.jpg markzc3d.jpg wI83SRwh.jpg 5wUnvbuP.jpg JDuksoX2.jpg lHSKJMkG.jpg PVr1BZeb.jpg pgBCGsNK.jpg 9SlBsQky.jpg EkhAEF97.jpg EUGKB5ge.jpg AG4gJWpw.jpg ZmD6PxwQ.jpg 1EdP2TwO.jpg TimL67Sj.jpg 1DS7UH17.jpg ehDxIvDw.jpg nf7yUrTI.jpg seAxg8fO.jpg QcVzAHcM.jpg zzcW93Ms.jpg MkuZOOv7.jpg 152K9ftx.jpg 6eyCZ1i0.jpg 1rk3JG2x.jpg

Also I cannot find this picture in their goddamn website, whoever can find me the original with the file name you'll be my hero

UsLAkxfs.jpg