Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

On 5/7/2017 at 10:00 AM, frenchkiki said:

I think she dyed her eyebrows -I do it too because mine are completely blonde in the summer and I am not blonde- :ermm:

I personally prefer her with lighter eyebrows.

I'm like almost 100% sure she dyes her eyebrows, I guess she does it to match her hair which is also lighter nowdays than a few years back.

Well that's another pair of sunglasses I absolutely hate :rofl: I do love that account about her outfits, now I don't need to look up what she's wearing. Even if it's mostly stuff I can't or won't pay for lol, I still like to know what she wears. Glad to see she's living it up in Sweden with her bf and her friends

15 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Does anyone by chance have a link or video to Elsa's "black & white" VS clothing campaign? I'm not 100% sure what it was exactly but it was somewhere along those lines. :flower:

There's a campaign for PINK that she did back in those days called  "Black & White" (actually is one of my favorite commercials from pink)  here it is but I'm not sure if that's what you are looking for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQupAlYUtzU&ab_channel=PINK

41 minutes ago, Chessie said:

There's a campaign for PINK that she did back in those days called  "Black & White" (actually is one of my favorite commercials from pink)  here it is but I'm not sure if that's what you are looking for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQupAlYUtzU&ab_channel=PINK

That is the one, thank you! :chicken: Was also trying to track down the song for it, this will help!