Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Elsa let VS use her apartment for shoot this week but the rest of the details were kept quiet. I couldn't find any of the team that worked on it. I'm interested to see it though. She spent a lot of time renovating that place. 

She did well selling her old place too, according to Vogue. Bought it for $535K and sold it for nearly 2 mil. 

http://www.vogue.co.uk/article/victoria-secret-angel-elsa-hosk-sells-apartment

19429181_250563778762956_6879914670430355456_n.jpg

Elsa Hosk the business woman :p That is a very good price though. I wish there were more pictures of her apartment where she lives now, it looks absolutely amazing from what I've seen so far in her pictures/videos on her story.

On 2017-6-25 at 0:43 AM, toodarnhot said:

Elsa let VS use her apartment for shoot this week but the rest of the details were kept quiet. I couldn't find any of the team that worked on it. I'm interested to see it though. She spent a lot of time renovating that place. 

I was thinking that, I haven't seen them using any of the other girl's apartments or in Elsa's apartment, which is odd and there's no mention of the crew and not a single picture of whatever she was wearing. Either her apartment is extremely nice or VS is doing some special project with VS, the secrecy of the shoot is very FB-esque but I don't want to get my hopes up in vain again :rofl: 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

I was thinking that, I haven't seen them using any of the other girl's apartments or in Elsa's apartment, which is odd and there's no mention of the crew and not a single picture of whatever she was wearing. Either her apartment is extremely nice or VS is doing some special project with VS, the secrecy of the shoot is very FB-esque but I don't want to get my hopes up in vain again :rofl: 

"VS is doing some special project witn VS"? How can VS do a special project with themselves lol? Whatever this shoot was, I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Thanks to everyone for all the pictures! I love love love the L Officiel Russia preview the most though. It's simple yes, but very pretty.

If Behati doesn't get the FB (which I'm starting to doubt she will) I want Elsa to get it. She has been there so long, has always been a great spokesmodel and has done an outstanding job. She deserves it before any of the other NA get it. Taylor and Josephine are great but they can get it in a few years.

I'm sure my previous post will get deleted in the next five to ten minutes :rofl: so imma ask this separately, does she have an editorial in the new L'Officiel Russia or is it a cover as well?

Also, I hate those tiny black glasses she's been wearing lately :ninja: her collection looks great, I wonder why she deleted the video?

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm sure my previous post will get deleted in the next five to ten minutes :rofl: so imma ask this separately, does she have an editorial in the new L'Officiel Russia or is it a cover as well?

Also, I hate those tiny black glasses she's been wearing lately :ninja: her collection looks great, I wonder why she deleted the video?

I'm not sure. I got the image from this post, and when I used Google translate on the caption, there was something about July/August so I'm assuming that's the issue it'll be in. :idk: 

I'm really bummed because her BikBok collection really does look amazing (I like it more than Lolarebella I think) but it's only available in a few European countries. :cry:  No international shipping. 

13 hours ago, Clauds said:

I hate those tiny black glasses she's been wearing lately :ninja: 

yo I hate those glasses too. I thought I was the only one.

13 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

omg I love this picture. I think I said that already in another post but whatever cause I think it's a great picture lol

On 2017-6-27 at 9:33 PM, toodarnhot said:

I'm not sure. I got the image from this post, and when I used Google translate on the caption, there was something about July/August so I'm assuming that's the issue it'll be in. :idk: 

I'm really bummed because her BikBok collection really does look amazing (I like it more than Lolarebella I think) but it's only available in a few European countries. :cry:  No international shipping. 

I'm still so upset about Lolarebella tho :cry: i just find it odd everyone suddenly just stopped talking about it, she never mentioned it again and now has this new collection coming out. It does look lovely tho, never heard from the store before and i've never seen what else they do but at least her stuff looks really, the pink jacket is everything.

Im hopin she does some collab with Gina Tricot at some point, their clothes are soooo good, prices are H&M-ish and Elsa has worked with them a lot. It's a long shot but it would be just perfect.

Also @bump nope you are not alone I 100% hate those glasses and hope her love for them dies down soon, they are just tragic :rofl: