Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Thanks to everyone who is posting pictures and also to those who are commenting. I love reading what you guys think!

Elsa looks awesome in the new VS. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about her new pictures since the last ones I saw were of her in Cannes  I think with those ridiculous lips. But she looks very natural and beautiful in the VS pictures.

Bohemian styles work well with her. I mean, she has tremendous range in what she looks good in but I love natural hippy style for her as opposed to all glammed up.

Anyone know if she was shooting with Candice today? I noticed that both posted that they were shooting VS at the same time and with the same outfits and make up. I swear that would be actual heaven. 

I could be wrong, but I believe Martha, Romee, Candice and Elsa were all shooting today. Elsa was styled very similar to Candice- cut out shirt to reveal the bra and same hair/make up styling. The photographer was Guy Aroch, and Jerome was there so it might have been a commercial. Ed, Bob and Jen were also on set. Love the new VS work, and that Elle editorial is great!