Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I love the pink look, I agree the shoes were not the best choice color wise but is not too bad either. Other than that, I like it. Still feeling the blue look more of course.

She walked the amFAR show wearing a golden gown, haven't seen many pictures yet, I'll try to look for some more later if they don't show up

Not really a fan of the look, but that color is divine on her. Not sure on her premiere look either. I keep thinking if they were going for the Veronica Lake waves, the top part of her hair should have more volume but that's just me. Her makeup has been on point though! 

I'm not a fan of the way that Vincent does her lips. It looks like too much overdraw in my opinion but the rest of the look was perfect. I read on instagram that her shoes looked like that because she was wearing some thing bc of her broken foot. Idk if that is true or not. 

15 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I'm not a fan of the way that Vincent does her lips. It looks like too much overdraw in my opinion but the rest of the look was perfect. I read on instagram that her shoes looked like that because she was wearing some thing bc of her broken foot. Idk if that is true or not. 

Yes I read about broken foot too. Hope she is all right. 

Not her best look, she looks quite uncomfortable in that dress. Odd how she always seems to have these little bumps/pimples around/near her lips :blink: Not the first time I've seen it... + those veins and bruises on her legs scare me :unsure: 

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Not her best look, she looks quite uncomfortable in that dress. Odd how she always seems to have these little bumps/pimples around/near her lips :blink: Not the first time I've seen it... + those veins and bruises on her legs scare me :unsure: 

I thought that I was the only one to see those pimples/bumps. A wart maybe.  ++  I think that when you are too much on the beach, in the sand, the water, the rocks and all that the bruises in the legs are like... inevitable. 

6 hours ago, Chessie said:

I thought that I was the only one to see those pimples/bumps. A wart maybe.  ++  I think that when you are too much on the beach, in the sand, the water, the rocks and all that the bruises in the legs are like... inevitable. 

I have no idea what they are but she has them quite often so... Maybe just a reaction from all the makeup she wears on a daily basis.

She's mentioned a few times that she has very sensitive skin, and she has to be really diligent about removing make up after shoots and such because it'll react often. I think she even said in one of her newer Biotherm interviews that she's started checking the products MUA are using on her because her skin is so sensitive. (If I'm remembering that correctly.) 

I feel your pain, girlfriend. :pinch:

I'm seeing a Swedish guy atm and he is just as white as Elsa, his skin gets damaged as soon as he sees the sun even in winter, i think it's just a super white people thing tbh. I was in Scandinavia recently and I had never seen so many skin products it in my life :ninja: even men tend to take care of their skins a lot more than you'd imagine.

Or maybe it's the 100 inyections, surgeries, human sacrifices, diet pills, drugs and deals with the devil that Elsa is doing these days according to the multiple resident beauty experts :Amelie_wft:

Even if her skin is sensitive, it's kind of odd how the rest of her face has 0 pimples/blemishes... I'm guessing it's hormonal acne because it only seems to be on her chin/near her lips. But I guess the "unhealthy" lifestyle that models have doesn't help either + she's been smoking since her teens so... Not the best combo I guess :rofl: 

It's not odd at all- localized acne is very common. But hey, if nitpicking where someone gets pimples makes you happy, live your bliss. :rofl: 

+ few more from amfar

sqCBlr4L.jpg VXGM3rbQ.jpg wvthkKJ4.jpg 8B6EhUXS.jpg

I love the picture with Martha. :heart: Their friendship has always seemed so sweet. 

iLF7xZsF.jpg Fi8ksE8q.jpg ZnkqdV25.jpg FDsBepya.jpg sQJlgxAn.jpg ZyAnh6Nc.jpg 01FH1PGo.jpg 98VwD3rO.jpg