Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

NOT TODAY SATAN! :ninja: 

I'm still undecided if I love or hate her Cannes look, i like the dress, i love the make up but I hate the hair, it ages her. I'm just thrilled she is there tho, fingers crossed she'll attend more events, I'm so happy to see Elsa branching out and doing more things lately. She clearly is still in the lowkey/IDGAF side, but I'm happy she's at least putting more of an effort in doing things lately and not just sitting in her VS money.

Still annoyed as fuck that Lolarebella isn't out yet tho :cry: 

Agreed. I was really digging her styling in the IG pictures she posted, but the pulled back hair really dropped the look for me. I do like the dress though, even with the bat arms. :rofl: It's a unique look. The necklace was a poor choice, imo. I'm hoping she'll be at amfar at least, and maybe one premiere red carpet? 

Her yellow gingham dress from Ref that she was wearing earlier in the day was SO DAMN CUTE. I'm trying to decide if my wallet can take that hit. 

I don't know if I love it, but I do really like it. Had it shown of her fantastic butt at least a bit, then I would definitely have loved it. Such a shame to completely cover something so amazing. If this look had shown off as much booty as Sara's look last night.....now that would have been something far beyond love.

Not a good look for her at all, plus the slicked back hair makes her look so old... Which I never thought was possible lol as she has a baby face and looks very young in general. Eye makeup and jewelry is pretty though.