Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Just now, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Admit it... you love it too! :shifty:

Love what exactly? I'm not sure why I would love lips that look like a freaking sausage. I'll never understand why on earth someone as naturally beautiful as Elsa would ruin her looks with lip fillers and whatever else she is doing lately because she definitely looked better years ago. 

Just curious...why is it okay for you to bag on Elsa's lips every time a picture is posted, but you're vaulting onto your high horse to defend Martha anytime someone comments on her weight? It's just getting old. We get it, you don't like her lips. Move onnnnnnnn. 

I can't wait to see the full look- I think she picked out a really unique dress. 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Just curious...why is it okay for you to bag on Elsa's lips every time a picture is posted, but you're vaulting onto your high horse to defend Martha anytime someone comments on her weight? It's just getting old. We get it, you don't like her lips. Move onnnnnnnn. 

I can't wait to see the full look- I think she picked out a really unique dress. 

And why can everyone else keep saying the same things but I can't? We get it, you love Elsa so much and want everyone else do the same. God forbid someone has something negative to say about your precious favorite model lol.

Move onnnnn. 

Also, maybe go take a look in the VS thread, lots of others are talking about Elsa's lips there as well, better hurry up and tell them to stop! :rofl:

1 minute ago, *Luna* said:

And why can everyone else keep saying the same things but I can't? We get it, you love Elsa so much and want everyone else do the same. God forbid someone has something negative to say about your precious favorite model lol.

Move onnnnn.

@toodarnhot is just pointing out how repetitive you have become and we know ur stance on her lips, no need to point them out again and again and again!

4 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Move onnnnn. 

That's not even my point. :cain: I'm saying that you're being an utter hypocrite. You jump on anyone that saying something negative about Martha(shit, you got pissy about people COMPLIMENTING Martha this morning), but then have no issue spouting your opinion on other models. It's fine that you don't like Elsa- I don't particularly like the overdrawn lips myself- but the double standard is annoying. 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

That's not even my point.  I'm saying that you're being an utter hypocrite. You jump on anyone that saying something negative about Martha(shit, you got pissy about people COMPLIMENTING Martha this morning), but then have no issue spouting your opinion on other models. It's fine that you don't like Elsa- I don't particularly like the overdrawn lips myself- but the double standard is annoying. 

Is twisting people's words the cool new thing to do or what? I didn't get pissed about the fact people COMPLIMENTED her :rofl: I wasn't even pissed lol, it's just hilarious to me how people here have no problem complimenting someone and the next day they're already back to bashing someone. It literally makes no sense. So yeah, the double standard here truly IS annoying.