Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Info on the Solid and Striped campaign: 

SOLID & STRIPED TEAMS UP WITH 13 SUPERMODELS FOR A NEW COLLECTION
Solid & Striped taps some famous faces to design their own suit. Get ready to join #swimteam2018

While summer '17 has barely gotten started, Solid & Striped is already giving us reason to look forward to summer '18 even more. The cult swim brand, launched by Isaac Ross in 2014, is announcing a cool new collaboration with not one, not two, but 13 faces.

Josephine Skriver, Carolyn Murphy, Elsa Hosk, Lily Aldridge, Eniko Mihalik, Jourdan Dunn, Natasha Poly, Barbara Palvin, Toni Garrn, Isabeli Fontana, Jessica Hart, Hannah Fergusson and Hailey Clauson have all been tapped by the label to design their own bathing suit. All 13 suits will come together as a capsule collection called "Swim Team" launching early 2018.

harpersbazaar.com 

TRI6DHn6.jpg jHZ23lHX.jpg SlQnNyK0.jpg

Can't believe she's going to Cannes! So excited about it, I love her red carpets look 90% of times and that preview looks good. Also why am I not surprised her designed swimsuit is high waisted AF? :rofl:  Hers, Eniko and Isabeli's are my favorites