Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

It really suprises me that the agents of all of these major models allowed them to promote such a fiasco (fyre). I feel sorry for them. Even from Australia it made headline news! Also, sad to see her in miami and not NY. Wanted to see her at met gala.

28 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

It really suprises me that the agents of all of these major models allowed them to promote such a fiasco (fyre). I feel sorry for them. Even from Australia it made headline news! Also, sad to see her in miami and not NY. Wanted to see her at met gala.

They didn't know it was going to be such a disaster... I'm pretty sure if they had known that they wouldn't of let them participate in it.

On a different note, her "Miami breakfast" instagram story... I've never seen anyone put so much ketchup with their eggs :rofl: 

2 hours ago, hannah_j112 said:

I'm guessing that the representatives looked legit. Anyone blaming the models for this fiasco is not really looking closely at how such deals are made. It's not like the models prospect the site and the organization themselves. They just sign a contract and accept the money.

The love for this picture is real, she legit looks like a Disney princess :heart: 

18299384_460200517660246_6324417305606356992_n.jpg

Did we ever get scans/pictures from her Elle and glass editorials? I've seen a couple of lq pictures from each but nothing else