Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

13 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I think it would be really nice if VS used female photographers more often as well. I actually quite like Anna Palma's work for VS. She has a similar style to her husband, but I think her results are less "filter-y" than Guy's. Zoey Grossman does AMAZING work for For Love and Lemons imo, but I wasn't wowwed by her VS shoot which disappointed me. I'd like to see get another chance, maybe on a more lingerie focused shoot, rather than the casual cotton type things she shot last time. Same with Anna- she was given a pretty simple white wall set. I'd like to see what she could turn out given a more complex art direction. Again, I'm more inclined to VS using a rotation of photographers rather than the same one over and over. 

I'm not familiar with Anna Palma's work so can't really comment much on that, but VS having the same photograph (Russell) for years clearly did work, otherwise he and they wouldn't still be out there working. But now that VS is basically a sinking ship, I've lost all hope on them working with a few photographers to have more diversity in their shoots. I still think Russell did (and does) an amazing job, if you look back at some of his older work and now, there is actually diversity. Of course he has something that is distinctly him and real fans will obviously notice fast when something has been taken by him, but contrary to what people believe, he can take more than just pictures of beautiful women in bikini's and I feel he doesn't get enough credit sometimes.

Kinda odd how disinterested she seemed in the Pyrenees for the Biotherm event, I know she said she hurt her foot but the second she gets to the Bahamas (like a day later?) it's magically healed and she's her usual self again? Pictures look pretty good though. Wondering why she deleted that first bikini picture though and changed the caption.

She posted a fair bit of the Biotherm event on her IG story. Didn't seem disinterested to me. :idk: 

Edit: This is pure speculation because I never looked at the comments, but I wonder if the photo was deleted because she was getting negative attention from the Fyre Festival fiasco? Since she captioned it about the Bahamas, and it was kind of assumed that the models promoting the festival were going to be there this weekend? Just a guess. 

Love the Solid & Striped previews so far. I'm curious what it's for since it's such a big production, and they're shooting quite a bit in advance if it's for 2018 like the hashtag would suggest. 

She didn't seem desinterested to me either, she posted a lot about it in her IG stories, it was a blogger/fan event thing and everyone who met her said she was lovely, had she been on the phone all day posting stuff people would have thought she's a rude bitch :idk:

I do think she deleted the picture because of the Fyre thing :rofl: I do hope she posts something about it eventually tho, kind of like Bella Hadid

7 hours ago, Clauds said:

She didn't seem desinterested to me either, she posted a lot about it in her IG stories, it was a blogger/fan event thing and everyone who met her said she was lovely, had she been on the phone all day posting stuff people would have thought she's a rude bitch :idk:

I do think she deleted the picture because of the Fyre thing :rofl: I do hope she posts something about it eventually tho, kind of like Bella Hadid

what means Fyre?