Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

As beautiful as she is, she sure loves to post pictures of herself and only herself (no scenery, random food pictures etc stuff other models/people post) doesn't she? :angel: Can't believe she is at Coachella either. She is the last person I'd expect to see there. 

22 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

As beautiful as she is, she sure loves to post pictures of herself and only herself (no scenery, random food pictures etc stuff other models/people post) doesn't she? :angel: Can't believe she is at Coachella either. She is the last person I'd expect to see there. 

All the models do that though :rofl: Why single her out? :laugh:

I'm willing to bet she went to Cocachella because of some sort of work thing, I just don't see Elsa showing up there just for the sake of it :rofl: 

And yes, she does post a lot of pictures of herself but I don't see anything weird about it considering she's very guarded about her private life, I doubt we'll ever see her sharing much of her boyfriend, friends or her family, she's never been like that. She's always used instagram to promote her work  :idk: 

Also she needs to stop outlining her upper lip, in the recent IG videos you can see so clearly where her lip really ends and where she outlined it :rofl: I love her but she needs to stop it, it doesn't look too flattering.

Yeah, I think she might have shot something for Refinery29. :idk: Madison posted a snap that was captioned "that's a wrap" and had that helicoptering company tagged so maybe they did promo stuff for them. 

And I don't know what models you follow that post food and scenery, but a quick scroll through most of the angel IG accounts is all selfies/pictures of themselves. :rofl: 

@toodarnhot I guess you only follow VS models/models that don't work for VS that only post about themselves then, lol. A quick scroll through a few VS models accounts on instagram doesn't mean no other model does actually post somethig else besides pictures of themselves. Zuzanna Krzatala, Magdalena Frackowiak, Emanuela de Paula, Anja Rubik... all of those women have worked for VS btw, before someone tries to correct me that they're not VS models/Angels. 

I follow them and quite a lot of others that post an interesting combination of pictures of themselves, food, places they've been to, friends/family, childhood pictures. Posts like those actually make it a lot more interesting to be a fan in my opinion, because you get an idea of what they're like besides the stuff we see from their work. I just think it gets boring to see someone post selfies 24/7, we get it, you're beautiful. It just comes across as being a little too full of yourself. I've read about models often talking about wanting to be recognized for more than just their looks and beauty, but that's kinda hard to do when all you see is "me me me me!!!" :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

The word "selfie" has "self" in it... ENOUGH SAID! :rofl:

I said "pictures of herself" in my original post... Yeah it's pretty clear now what selfie's mean. A picture of yourself doesn't need to be taken by yourself obviously.

I follow plenty of models outside of VS, and the majority of them are selfie central. I would personally argue that the models you mentioned are the minority when it comes to model IG feeds. I think I'm just confused, like Dave, why you singled out Elsa for this(not for the first time either) when 90% of models post the same thing. Just odd to me. Not to mention she posted two pictures with her friends just yesterday. :idk: I'm sure we'll have to agree to disagree on this. :flower: 

I forgot to say this yesterday, but I am in love with that floral maxi dress. :heart: I wish I was tall enough to pull off outfits like that. 

vMB6e1iu.jpg KjvVzlwg.jpg

Lol have we ever agreed on something here? Whenever I point something out or express my opinion, there's literally always backlash/always someone asking me "why are you doing it/saying that?!" But when someone else does it... it's totally fine. :rofl: Not surprised though. And yeah I didn't see a problem with mentioning it again, as lots of things get mentioned again (by others too btw) in here such as how great she looks, how she needs to stop drawing her lips like crazy, etc. I personally just think it's extremely boring and oh so predictive when all posts are about praising her and everything is always good and peachy. I guess saying something "less" positive is just not well received? 

17 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

"Backlash"=people expressing opposite opinions. You're welcome to your opinion, but people are also welcome to disagree with it. :smile: 

If I were welcome to express mine then people wouldn't get so offended pretty much every time or tell me to "leave and move on". That's literally always the response.  :rofl: 

But before I get called things again, I'm wondering what she actually is doing at Coachella.