Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

@toodarnhot I get that and that was already explained twice over the last couple of months. I have my own theory as to why she gets so little likes sometimes but I'm not going to mentoin it because God forbid I say something negative about her, criticism isn't handled very well it seems :Angel: 

About the not seeing the picture in your feed/seeing it on her profile, IG only seems to show pictures of people you like a lot of pictures of but then again I can't imagine you not liking hers because she is your favorite... And not trying to sound rude but why would you follow people but never like their pictures? (As you said about Lily and Martha). That doesn't really make any sense to me.

I'm assuming you think she buys her followers and/or likes. Maybe she does, but looking at her information from social blade, I can't see any indication of it since there aren't any inconsistencies or weird patterns. :idk: (And then what would be the explaination for accounts like Doutzen's or Rosie HW's. Rosie has double the followers of Elsa and tends to get the same amount of likes. Or even compare Romee and Martha. Martha has close to the same followers as Romee and gets a third of the likes.)

And I said I tend to not like their photos, not that I never do. It depends entirely on the images. I still like them and still like to see their work, but sometimes their images just don't interest me, or I'm browsing my feed quickly and don't bother stopping. I don't like every single image in my feed, which I assumed was normal behaviour. Also, it also helps me keep track of VS shoots/events/etc. Another member was saying in Sara's thread that the same thing was happening to Sara and Taylor's pictures and they weren't appearing in some people's feeds today, so there is a glitch on IG's part. 

I doubt anyone else cares about what photos I like or the number of likes Elsa gets so this will be the last I mention the topic in here but feel free to PM me. :smile: 

Well this is Elsa's topic and my original post is about her, so I'm not sure where else I'd have to post about it, if I talked about it somewhere else I'd be told to do that in here. Like I already said, I won't mention it because I know how criticism is handled here and I really don't have the time or energy to get into yet another discussion.

Does anyone actually know anything about her clothing line that is (or was?) supposed to come out? I kinda have the feeling it won't happen, or definitely not anytime soon.

The only reason I'm saying I'm done discussing it there is that you won't say what you think the reasoning is, and therefore there's no point for me to continuing explaining what I think the reason is since it's already been said a couple of times now. It would be rather one sided. :idk: I never meant it shouldn't have been posted here originally. Just that there's no more point for me to continue discussing it since we clearly don't see eye to eye, and you don't want to offer an opposing opinion, and I didn't want to clutter the thread with my repetition. 

As far as Lolarebella goes, Johanna posted an image from the campaign last week and someone commented asking when they would launch and she ignored them. :/ They were supposed to launch Sept/Oct of last year and then they went totally dead. I was wondering about it the other day as well. It's definitely been pushed to the side for some reason. 

10 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm assuming you think she buys her followers and/or likes. Maybe she does, but looking at her information from social blade, I can't see any indication of it since there aren't any inconsistencies or weird patterns. :idk: (And then what would be the explaination for accounts like Doutzen's or Rosie HW's. Rosie has double the followers of Elsa and tends to get the same amount of likes. Or even compare Romee and Martha. Martha has close to the same followers as Romee and gets a third of the likes.)

And I said I tend to not like their photos, not that I never do. It depends entirely on the images. I still like them and still like to see their work, but sometimes their images just don't interest me, or I'm browsing my feed quickly and don't bother stopping. I don't like every single image in my feed, which I assumed was normal behaviour. Also, it also helps me keep track of VS shoots/events/etc. Another member was saying in Sara's thread that the same thing was happening to Sara and Taylor's pictures and they weren't appearing in some people's feeds today, so there is a glitch on IG's part. 

I doubt anyone else cares about what photos I like or the number of likes Elsa gets so this will be the last I mention the topic in here but feel free to PM me. :smile: 

Guess whoo:actor: