Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

1 hour ago, elfstone said:

FYI, he doesnt hang out with models. He hangs out ONLY with models.

Whenever two or more female models (from IMG, Society or Lions) gather, he is in their midst :cain:

I still don't see what the problem is. I find it quite interesting that you automatically assume just because he hangs out with them, that that automatically means he's there to get them drunk... Ever heard of just having a good time and letting loose? Besides, he isn't the only guy there. No idea who the other guys are in the videos but I guess they are also there just to get the models drunk, right? :Angel: Most of these models there are in their 20s/30s, I'm pretty sure none of them are going to let someone else tell them to get drunk or not. Fairly certain they can decide that for themselves.

4 hours ago, elfstone said:

This guy! His purpose in life is to surround himself with as many models as possible and try to get them drunk :ninja:

From my brief instagram investigation, my theory is that he's gay. He's just one of those super rich people who paid their way into celebrity world.

Hey, it's his money if he wants to spend them hosting models and celebs, more power to him.

But it is funny how he pops up everywhere these days.

9 hours ago, *Luna* said:

The Christmas commercial is actually the first one in years I love. But that bodysuit isn't very flattering... :/:p

I love the body suit (:idk:), but to each their own...And I'm loving the new lingerie adds as well. Thanks. 

31 minutes ago, BAGGOT said:

I love the body suit (:idk:), but to each their own...And I'm loving the new lingerie adds as well. Thanks. 

The body suit is nice, but I just don't think it's a very flattering look for Elsa. For some odd reason it makes her look way shorter than she is.

26 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I already mentioned this months ago but I've noticed it again, isn't it odd how some of her pictures get 150.000 likes and that most recent bikini selfie barely gets 23.000 likes? I still find that very weird. 

I don't know why, but that bikini selfie didn't show up in my feed. I had to go directly to her profile to view it. :idk: I have two IG accounts and the same thing happened on both. I was checking this morning because I saw the picture in the thread but hadn't seen it when I checked my feed earlier. 

Aside from that picture, her likes have been pretty consistent. She's had a surge in activity/following after the show and then hanging out with Bella/Hailey. 

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I don't know why, but that bikini selfie didn't show up in my feed. I had to go directly to her profile to view it. :idk: I have two IG accounts and the same thing happened on both. I was checking this morning because I saw the picture in the thread but hadn't seen it when I checked my feed earlier. 

Aside from that picture, her likes have been pretty consistent. She's had a surge in activity/following after the show and then hanging out with Bella/Hailey. 

That's odd. It shows up just fine on my account. I know her likes have been very consistent, it just seems odd that that one selfie gets barely any compared to her other ones... especially since she looks amazing in it.