Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Or maybe Martha? Not sure If they had fittings on the same day. But they seem to get along well. Actually, I think Jac, Sara, Martha and probably Lais are the only new angels Elsa likes or stands   :rofl: at least they're the only ones she usually posts pictures/selfies with. 

Or maybe Martha? Not sure If they had fittings on the same day. But they seem to get along well. Actually, I think Jac, Sara, Martha and probably Lais are the only new angels Elsa likes or stands   :rofl: at least they're the only ones she usually posts pictures/selfies with. 

Where did this Elsa "can't stand any of the other angels" thing come from?  :notsure:  She really doesn't give off this vibe.

Where did this Elsa "can't stand any of the other angels" thing come from?  :notsure:  She really doesn't give off this vibe.

Elsa got a reputation on here for being a Ice Queen/Diva/Bitch after a member or someone said she blew them off for a photo or something, I can't even remember exactly, but it's not true lmao. Every time she's on a shoot the crew members are always posting about how great it was working with her, and how much fun they had, and she stops for fan pictures fairly often. I think there's a bit of a divide among the new Angels- Jas, Taylor, Sara and Romee are definitely a bit of a clique and Elsa, Martha, and Jac seem to stick together, but I doubt any of them dislike each other. It's just a matter of shared interests, like any set of friends. 

We like to run with it and joke about Elsa the Ice Queen though. :p 

She's not a diva/bitch, Elsa is just a very quiet person. I haven't met Elsa but I do know other people who know Elsa, including two models and they didn't have a single negative thing to say, one of them said Elsa is really nice but she's more on the quiet side (I was also told she looks like really really really young in person lol but that's another story)  and she's not all hyper like say Sara or Taylor, also Jac and Elsa worked a lot together for Pink so they obviously have known each other for a longer time than the rest of the new girls + Jac seems to have the same kind of personality as Elsa, and Martha and Elsa have been friends for years too, she is also close to Sara and I think Lais too, but lbr, Elsa (as well as Lais, Martha and Jac) don't seem to be into sharing much of their private lives either, most of their social networks consist of pictures of their work, behind the scenes or just them, they just choose not to share what they are doing 24/7  :idk:

But yeah we like to run with it, it's funny to see how people believe literally everything they read :rofl:

^ I definitely don't believe everything that's posted on here, but it is kinda odd when it's posted quite a lot :p But thank you for explaining!! I'm jealous of those people who got to meet Elsa. :)

It's been posted quite a lot by the same person, over and over and over again. And this is literally a person who met her once for about two minutes? and Elsa didn't feel like taking a picture. She's not the first nor will she be the last model to turn down a picture, heck sometimes my friends want to take pictures of/with me and I'm like fuck off and I'm not even a model :idk: And we don't even know how this person approached Elsa, but I'm sure being approached by a stranger who wants to take pics with you in the middle of the street isn't the nicest thing.

^ I definitely don't believe everything that's posted on here, but it is kinda odd when it's posted quite a lot :p But thank you for explaining!! I'm jealous of those people who got to meet Elsa. :)

It's been posted quite a lot by the same person, over and over and over again. And this is literally a person who met her once for about two minutes? and Elsa didn't feel like taking a picture. She's not the first nor will she be the last model to turn down a picture, heck sometimes my friends want to take pictures of/with me and I'm like fuck off and I'm not even a model :idk: And we don't even know how this person approached Elsa, but I'm sure being approached by a stranger who wants to take pics with you in the middle of the street isn't the nicest thing.

I never said that it's the nicest thing, but it's not very weird when you're as famous as her. Then you can expect people to come up to you and ask for a picture.

She's not a diva/bitch, Elsa is just a very quiet person. I haven't met Elsa but I do know other people who know Elsa, including two models and they didn't have a single negative thing to say, one of them said Elsa is really nice but she's more on the quiet side (I was also told she looks like really really really young in person lol but that's another story)  and she's not all hyper like say Sara or Taylor, also Jac and Elsa worked a lot together for Pink so they obviously have known each other for a longer time than the rest of the new girls + Jac seems to have the same kind of personality as Elsa, and Martha and Elsa have been friends for years too, she is also close to Sara and I think Lais too, but lbr, Elsa (as well as Lais, Martha and Jac) don't seem to be into sharing much of their private lives either, most of their social networks consist of pictures of their work, behind the scenes or just them, they just choose not to share what they are doing 24/7  :idk:

How young does she look in person? Like 18??

I feel like the majority of people just care about Saylor, Jelsa & Lais. No one gives a fuck about the other five :rofl: I like them all, but I can see VS dropping the other five or at least some of them tbh.

I wonder who they paired Elsa with for interviews tho, I know it was Dri and Ale and Saylor, I was sure Elsa would be paired with Jac but they didn't have their fittings the same day and that's when they shot the backstage stuff

I think that Romee is a new "project" of Candice