Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Karlie's interview skills need some serious polishing...there's just something about the way she talks that makes it difficult for me to ever watch her in interviews. It's like she's trying too hard to be cute? I don't know...I really can't put my finger on it at all. For someone who's been an Angel for what a year now? I would have expected her interview skills to have improved but she was all over the place. Elsa was fabulous, I think her time in Pink has polished her interview skills a great deal. I remember when she first started doing interviews with Pink she was very giggly, and came across as nervous. Giggly I certainly don't mind, one of my favorite things about Elsa is that its impossible to watch the girl talk and not smile because she always seems so damn happy, but I know not everyone may hare that opinion and could see giggly as ditzy. Her smile is radiant, she speaks eloquently (especially for someone who uses English as a second language) and was interesting to listen to. I'd say she, Martha, Candice, and Behati did the best out of everyone in that video.

Elsa had 553K followes on Instagram before the show, last night she had 564k, today she has 568K. Hitting Ariana Grande was PR gold for her :rofl:

I also noticed there's a lot more pictures of her than from all the girls who got two outfits, which means she caused a good impression with photographers (Y) It'll be interesing how she does once the show airs if she makes it big in social networks.

Seriously guys I can't find a flaw in this beautiful young woman. She's a ray of sunshine inside and out. :wub2:

Also, we couldn't hope for a better outfit for her to hit the runway as an Angel.
Those fairy wings are the cutest and those colors are perfect on her. :Angel:

post-83991-0-1446077574-36459_thumb.jpg