Bellazon

No American(born) models to appear in 2006 Victoria Secret show?

Rammies

Umm What the #(*# Ed & Monica, you're an American company, brand, providing the American public a fashion show, and you don't choose any American models to be in the show, there are 8 Brazilians? What kind of crap is this, last year was a disgrace when only 2 Americans models appeared. No American angels, has there ever been a victoria secret show that didn't feature any Americans models?

lol his point wasn't "i'm american so i want american models" i think it was more like "VS is an american brand so they should have american spokesmodels", which i don't agree on, it's not their fault if the hottest models right now are from Brazil or Eastern Europe !

And for all we know, Angela Lindval might be in the show this year again (rumour has it she won't because of her sister but who knows... )

And Alisa, Marija was in the show last year - isn't she Serbian ? :shifty:

Umm What the #(*# Ed & Monica, you're an American company, brand, providing the American public a fashion show, and you don't choose any American models to be in the show, there are 8 Brazilians? What kind of crap is this, last year was a disgrace when only 2 Americans models appeared. No American angels, has there ever been a victoria secret show that didn't feature any Americans models?

There are 6 spots, left if no American model appears then i'm sure this will begin to srpead as a headline, and alot of questions to be answered Ed and Monica, that is a disgrace!

:cry:

tyra banks is an american model and has been an angel for a while. she was the first VS model that was of african american heritage and as far as i know of, she was what made VS into what it is today. back when i can remember, whenever somebody mentioned Tyra, VS also automatically popped up in the mind. not to mention stephanie seymour and christy turlington. though they werent angels...dont know if they picked angels back then or not, but they were famous and made VS really popular.