Bellazon

Heather Stewart Whyte
Thumbnail

casey_ryback420

• 1 month later...
^There's more Heather love than you might think. I've seen/heard several people mention that they consider her the most beautiful model they've ever seen. :)

Thanks for these pics. And yes, her body was/is amazing.

The most beautiful? Such a hard decision. ;) But she's an interesting choice, and I must admit I've thought so myself at times. I've attached some evidence below.

This shot has always looked semi-candid to me. The way her body's facing one way, and her head turned to face the camera, I think she put on the slip, and then they wheeled in a full-length mirror, and cooed "Ooh, Heather, look!". And the bowled-over happy look on her face is her reaction to how beautiful she looked! Who could blame her?

Oh well, enough talk, get ready for the eye candy. Merry Christmas!

duro2k4vsclipswhyte03a1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My thoughts exactly. There were so many beautiful models in Heather's heyday (80s-90s) that it would be extremely difficult to single out one model as "the most beautiful". :hehe:

Well, here's some more links to help you make up your mind about the insanely yummy one, surely the most piquant of Victoria's Secret beauties. ;)

post-20341-1324764649_thumb.jpg

I am sorry no one has taken the old VS catalog pix of her and scanned them right. It would be a great service.

You might search for posts from capt_bob, or send him a PM maybe. I don't know if there's anyone who posts more VS catalog stuff from the 90s, and he will typically post several different versions of the same image. I sometimes also see him on bwgreyscale. http://www.bwgreyscale.com/message_board/index.php

You might search for posts from capt_bob, or send him a PM maybe. I don't know if there's anyone who posts more VS catalog stuff from the 90s, and he will typically post several different versions of the same image. I sometimes also see him on bwgreyscale.

I haven't seen that much Heather from him. I'm afraid that might be because she didn't do that much with them to begin with, it's just that what she did do was so often stunning.

One thing I can't figure out is why she never did bathing suit with them. Surely, if someone has the body and confidence/presence to do great bra and panty shots, she should be able to do bikini as well! Granted, they're different, but bikini can't be a harder standard to meet! Everyone else who did lingerie with seems to have done swimsuit too: Jill, Frederique, Daniela, Rebecca, Yasmeen, Latitia, etc.

There's this, but I'm not sure whether it's a bikini or not, even though it looks outdoors:

post-20341-1324832526_thumb.jpg

Is it an optical illusion from the narrow, strappy cut of these on the hips, or does Heather just have the teeniest, tiniest waist in all creation?

:wave:

I think it's both, partly the cut of the thongs/panties and she does have a teeny waist then. I like how she has curves, and it's not all concave ones. To me, that's close to how a woman's body should look.

I also understand the newer esthetic, more sport like in the abs and hips.

Still, curvy girls rock.

:gocho:

I think it's both, partly the cut of the thongs/panties and she does have a teeny waist then. I like how she has curves, and it's not all concave ones. To me, that's close to how a woman's body should look.

I also understand the newer esthetic, more sport like in the abs and hips.

Still, curvy girls rock.

:gocho:

I think you're right about it being both; that's my guess also. They probably were putting the stuff on her that would play up that aspect of her figure, so that she - and the lingerie they're trying to sell - would look as fantastic as possible. Sigh, there was nothing like 90's VS, and probably never will be again.

I like the sporty look too with some muscles in the sbs - Rebecca, Eva when she did VS shows, and Marissa Miller, who has the most beautiful belly. Not too much of a 6-pack though! There's not just one type of beautiful female body.

And of course curvy girls rock - curves are beauty for women! Otherwise, they'd look like men, and who would want that? ;)

• 1 month later...