Bellazon

2020 SI Swimsuit

Everyone here knows there's fewer models I dislike more than Josephine but if she had lost ROTY to any of the other girls it would have been the biggest bullshit ever, she has more followers than all the other girls combined. There's no way in hell she could have lost that voting, it was the same when Alexis Ren and Barbara were rookies.

I'll never forget Bock beating Emily Didonato in 2013 and the massive sheer confusion and outrage here on BZ, and then 2014 someone here hacked the voting to make Sara win because they were pissed by the previous year's results and then they never made the results public again :rofl:

On 8/7/2020 at 6:06 PM, Clauds said:

Everyone here knows there's fewer models I dislike more than Josephine but if she had lost ROTY to any of the other girls it would have been the biggest bullshit ever, she has more followers than all the other girls combined. There's no way in hell she could have lost that voting, it was the same when Alexis Ren and Barbara were rookies.

I'll never forget Bock beating Emily Didonato in 2013 and the massive sheer confusion and outrage here on BZ, and then 2014 someone here hacked the voting to make Sara win because they were pissed by the previous year's results and then they never made the results public again :rofl:

bock over Emily...damnnnn

On 8/7/2020 at 6:06 AM, Clauds said:

'll never forget Bock beating Emily Didonato in 2013 and the massive sheer confusion and outrage here on BZ, and then 2014 someone here hacked the voting to make Sara win because they were pissed by the previous year's results and then they never made the results public again

Sara deserved that win though. 

14 minutes ago, Weasel79 said:

Sara deserved that win though. 

Nah, Hannah Ferguson was the MVP. HOWEVER, Sara (at the time) was 100000000% the most popular model and it would have been laughable if she had lost, not even Gigi was as popular back in 2014 yet SI kept changing the votes to make someone else win (I can't remember who) but then the thing got rightfully hacked lol.

Kate Bock was not only the weakest rookie in her year, she was also one of the weakest in social media, there is absolutely no way in hell she scored more votes than Emily who was and still is a very popular girl.