Bellazon

2020 SI Swimsuit

2 hours ago, anonymous_Batman said:

Olivia Brower with a serious look and that killer gaze rocked it! This year I find the pictures much better than last year.

Her rookie shoot was way better. She deserves better than this shit. They could give her some background or some animal. Just plain sand and water is BORING. Some of her poses aren’t that great but she can improve for sure. And I’m saying this being one of her biggest fans in here.

I just feel bad for those models who got to shoot in a wonderful place as Wyoming but they got a pretty shitty photoshoot because of Ruven and the editing.

But funny enough, I still prefer their shoots over the majority of the other models who got the same old beachy pics.

14 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I just feel bad for those models who got to shoot in a wonderful place as Wyoming but they got a pretty shitty photoshoot because of Ruven and the editing.

But funny enough, I still prefer their shoots over the majority of the other models who got the same old beachy pics.

Same here, I was just going to say the Wyoming photos were much interesting than the rest. The one thing that ruins them for me is the freaking ugly boots, the rest I can live with.