Bellazon

2020 SI Swimsuit

11 hours ago, MV007 said:

Why even have traditional models at this point? Why not just have a lottery and whatever random 30 women get drawn out of a hat get to be in the magazine?

The accuracy... far too much. At this rate I am legit considering the Model Search, lord knows I could use the coins :rofl:

It's supposed to come out today, July 21st but I'm not sure at what time. It's 11 am where I am and I just went to the website and still nothing :idk: I feel like I remember them launching this at midnight EST in previous years or am I wrong? 

Yeah, a lot of us used to pull all-nighters. That was when they used to post pics without faces and we’d be trying to match moles and beauty marks all year, then at midnight we’d all laugh at how much we got right. 

The good ol days. It was fun for awhile.

Josephines shoot is disappointing. They're glorified catalog shots. Why did they even hire Kate Powers.

EDIT: Valentina's shoot is actually quite gorgeous, though the big glaring issue is nothing wrong with the photographer, but Valentina's lack of range really shows in these.

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

So it took this long for yall to realize that Josephine is a mediocre model? :rofl:

This is really on the photographers end here. I don't see what is mediocre about Josephine, there are certainly many better models however.