Bellazon

2020 SI Swimsuit

Now that she's out of the VS they should've thrown all the money at Adriana Lima. She still looks amazing and is a big name.

Is Candice still with VS? If not, get her for the next year and she can wear her Tropic of C in photos. It will work for both parties, they get a big name, Candy gets exposure for her line.

3 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Now that she's out of the VS they should've thrown all the money at Adriana Lima. She still looks amazing and is a big name.

Is Candice still with VS? If not, get her for the next year and she can wear her Tropic of C in photos. It will work for both parties, they get a big name, Candy gets exposure for her line.

that would be smart

Somehow, I just can't see Candice or Adriana wanting to be involved with SI. Neither of them strike as being into the woke trend and if they didn't work with SI while the magazine had prestige, I doubt they will now... I mean they can't even get good photographers anymore :ninja: 

Am I the only one who thinks that some of the pics from the cover girls kinda make them look like Eastern Europe gymnasts at the Olympics? 

I found some of their pics would have a great cover shot, or shots. 

C72208A4-FB96-4629-85BF-5E284E69F6BC.thumb.jpeg.78df17d3c0143a4b4a88327f9aca59ce.jpeg

this dweeb is just a living breathing GOP bumper sticker, but I was curious to see if conservative media would talk about this or if it would get passed over because of all the more important stories going on in the world right now. Can’t wait to hear Tomi Lahren’s hottake 😂😂

4 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

C72208A4-FB96-4629-85BF-5E284E69F6BC.thumb.jpeg.78df17d3c0143a4b4a88327f9aca59ce.jpeg

this dweeb is just a living breathing GOP bumper sticker, but I was curious to see if conservative media would talk about this or if it would get passed over because of all the more important stories going on in the world right now. Can’t wait to hear Tomi Lahren’s hottake 😂😂

disgusting

7 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

What, no interest in Chuck Woolery's take on this?  😏