Bellazon

2020 SI Swimsuit

The video in the release article is from 2019 so not all of those girls will be back, also, I will say that as a little girl you inevitable do go through magazines when you're bored even if you're not supposed tho. I don't remember how young I was the first time I saw a VS catalog but I was definitely still a kid and it did leave quite the impression on me I've met many many girls who found their dad's SI/Plaboy magazines would love to see them. So it's actually a very accurate statement to make.

Hyunjoo looks great, so excited to see more of her :heart: but I couldn't care less about Marquita or Josephine, they are both a hard pass for me. I don't even remember the rest of the lineup anymore but I wouldn't be surprised if Olivia Culpo gets the cover, she's the most relevant girl they've got.

7 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

the pics are meh for everyone but since is just a preview let's hope these are the worst of the bunch :rofl:

Wishful thinking :rofl: It's been this way for 5+ years. For every 1-2 good pictures that are eye catching, there are like 10 that are so lifeless. I don't know if it's the photographers they're using, or the models just forgot how to look appealing or sexy, or MJ choice in picture selection, or even the retouchers fucking with the coloring, I dunno, it's just so drab.

Looking at the videos, and yeah it's definitely something with the retouching, or the pictures being picked because on film most of them look significantly better. (still drab looking af though)

8 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

is like they stopped trying, the magic is not there anymore..who owns SI should fire everyone and get a new team, start fresh

Well Maven has been known to fire people in mass quantities so perhaps...😏