Bellazon

2020 SI Swimsuit

It's a matter of taste, I think Danielle is 100% stunning and it's a shame she is doing SI now that no one cares about the magazine and not back when it was more relevant.

As for the most unattractive SI girl ever, I'm sorry but Kenza Fourati and Tanya Mitsuwhatever are both horrible and I'm glad they both had just a one year run:ninja: 

10 hours ago, Grievous said:

Do people think she's pretty?  I think she's the most unattractive SI model ever. 

There are plenty, hard to pick just one :rofl: but agree, one of the worst

At least she flopped big time, I don't understand why she's back..even if the magazine was still big it would be the same, she's unpopular here too..

13 hours ago, tommydp8 said:

Guys this is what SI Swimsuit does! Puts all types of women, it is normal to not like all of them. Each of us has its own tastes in women.

Pretty much. There will never be a model who pleases everyone, so it's a good thing they have a big lineup with something for everyone.

I do wonder what they are planning to do this year, I can't even remember who shot anymore so I don't have any solid guesses for the cover either but I hope they do release it all soon.

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

Pretty much. There will never be a model who pleases everyone, so it's a good thing they have a big lineup with something for everyone.

I do wonder what they are planning to do this year, I can't even remember who shot anymore so I don't have any solid guesses for the cover either but I hope they do release it all soon.

Soon it appears.... July 21 release 

https://www.si.com/advertise/rate-card

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god how pretentious "These little girls who flip through these magazines" for one thing magazines are dying I doubt little kids are reading them nowadays, Secondly what the hell kind of parent lets a little girl go through a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. Like jesus christ, just put a headline saying sexy at all sizes or something and be done with it. All I want is some of the best models and athletes scantily clad and good photography.

And give Josephine the cover.

10 hours ago, Sensual said:

Oh my god how pretentious "These little girls who flip through these magazines" for one thing magazines are dying I doubt little kids are reading them nowadays, Secondly what the hell kind of parent lets a little girl go through a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. Like jesus christ, just put a headline saying sexy at all sizes or something and be done with it. All I want is some of the best models and athletes scantily clad and good photography.

And give Josephine the cover.

they are really emblematic of 2020. Let’s take a tried and true formula, make it woke and then ask what went wrong when nobody buys it.