Bellazon

2020 SI Swimsuit

i wonder if they will skip the 2020 issue, at this point the magazine will be released VERY late and they will have less time to do the 2021 one

they can skip it and use the shoots for next year so they can release it in February again like they used to

On 4/20/2020 at 6:43 PM, peroxideblonde said:

i wonder if they will skip the 2020 issue, at this point the magazine will be released VERY late and they will have less time to do the 2021 one

they can skip it and use the shoots for next year so they can release it in February again like they used to

Don't be so negative. Maybe they'll delay a little bit but there is no point in keeping these photoshoots for 2021.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Swimsuitologist said:

Holy cow, she looks great! Is it really her? She looks impossibly young.

EDIT: Never mind. Different Veldela. Sorry.

Hahaha I had the exact same thought - and checked both Vendelas instagrams.

OG Véndela looks happy!

• 3 weeks later...

My girl Mariangela did the SI Swimsuit challenge thing and she is out there looking better than most of the current SI girls, I hope she gets their attention

1 hour ago, effyja2012 said:

Any clue as to when the 2020 issue might come out?  I see the site has a link to 2020 (no content on the link), not sure if this means something is coming soon?...

I'm almost positive their online advertising schedule had a July release date last time I checked, but as of now it's listed as even later, August 1.

https://www.si.com/advertise/rate-card

2 hours ago, Swimsuitologist said:

I'm almost positive their online advertising schedule had a July release date last time I checked, but as of now it's listed as even later, August 1.

https://www.si.com/advertise/rate-card

Ahh cool.  Looks like actual release date will be 7/21.  Interesting to keep an eye out to see if it changes.  I guess SI Swim wasn't considered an essential business.  Interpret that anyway you like....😏 

On 6/11/2020 at 10:09 PM, Weasel79 said:

What was the purpose of pushing back the release of something most people view digitally these days? 

Literally my same question, if anything I think they missed the boat by not releasing it in the February-May time frame where everyone was locked in their house, living their lives glued to their computers because they had nothing better to do. All the magazines released in these past couple of months got so much press due to the lack of other things to do/share.

Also, glad yall like Mariangela :heart: she's gorgeous and I'm hoping she'll end up in SI even if it is very unlikely

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

Literally my same question, if anything I think they missed the boat by not releasing it in the February-May time frame where everyone was locked in their house, living their lives glued to their computers because they had nothing better to do. All the magazines released in these past couple of months got so much press due to the lack of other things to do/share.

Also, glad yall like Mariangela :heart: she's gorgeous and I'm hoping she'll end up in SI even if it is very unlikely

I know.  I guess it depends if they were allowed to go into work to do what needed to be done in the issue.  You’d think in the digital era that would be less of an issue though. Missed opportunity for sure, whether it was in their control or not, but it is what it is at this point 

• 2 weeks later...

Let's begin by saying who my 2 dream models would be in SI Swimsuit. Sarah Stephens and Alejandra Guilmant! Please someone needs to book both of them for next time.

Any guesses on who will be the new cover girl? Who would you like to see on the cover? My pick is Olivia Culpo, i love her!

I also like Haley Kalil. I get why some people do not like her, her face is not for everybody, but personally i find her gorgeous! In addition she is super smart and funny as well! Her ass is also fantastic!

Some other gals that i can't wait to see are:

Danielle Herrington
Kelsey Merritt
Lorena Duran
Anne de Paula

Camille Kostek
Josephine Skriver
I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.