Bellazon

2020 SI Swimsuit

I actually like her, much like Lo Duran, she is a bigger than average model yet she's not unhealthily big like Hunter and others, you can see she actually is sort of fit, she's just naturally thic, and she also has a gorgeous face. SI is probs never turning back from the PC route, so if they are keeping this trend then I'll take Anita over Hunter any given day :idk: 

SI SWIMSUIT 2020

Photographer: Ruven Afanador

- Vita Sidorkina

- Emily Didonato

- Danielle Herrington

- Kim Riekenberg (Rookie #1)

- Myla Dalbesio

- Marquita Pring (Rookie #2)

Photographer: Yu Tsai

- Brooks Nader (Rookie #3)

- Olivia Culpo

- Jasmine Sanders

- Kate Bock

- Shamu

- JooJoo Hwang (Rookie #4)

Photographer: Josie Clough

- Haley Kalil

- Robin Holzken

- Lorena Duran (Rookie #5)

- Olivia Brower

- Samantha Hoopes

Photographer: Kate Powers

- Kelsey Merritt

- Anne de Paula

- HalimaHa

- Harvey Dent (Rookie #6)

- Camille Kostek

- Anita Marshall  (Rookie #7)

Pretty sure Anita will be the last model shooting, if so, none of these girls from 2019 made the cut back: Lais Ribeiro, Barbara Palvin, Tara Lynn, Hailey Clauson and Winnie Harlow. Plus Tyra and Paulina.

There’s really no one I’m super excited for this year. There are a handful of girls I like, a bunch I couldn’t care less about and a few I straight up can’t stand. But no one that makes me think “yeah, this redeems all the other choices!” 

Literally just here for JooJoo, Robin, Lorena and Kelsey. 

I never check this topic because I'm really not into SI, but I just wanted to see if Barbara was doing it. I love most of her modeling work, so I was just curious. 

@Clauds thank you for posting that list!

I only like Kelsey M, Olivia B, Lorena Duran and that's about it....that Anita girl is cute though, she has such a pretty face! 

I don't even like Lais, but she would be better than half the girls on the list. I looked a few of them up and nope, not interested. 

With the regular model lineup probably complete, here's where I stand:

To me, Humpty Dumpty, which had been teetering on the brink, was smashed into a million pieces with last year's issue.  You don't fix that mess in a year.  This lineup to me is not overwhelmingly great, but it's at least a step or 2 back in the right direction.  Get rid of Hunter and that would make it another notch better because to me girls like Lorena and Anita are a better representation of the whole body positivity thing.  The models not returning are a bit of a blow, but Vita and Emily's return compensate for some of that IMO.

Now we'll see if the photography and video clips, which were God awful last year, are any better