Bellazon

Hmm, possibly a set back on the Honey Birdette shoot. I noticed one of Honey Birdette's regular models, Kristina Sheiter, went and shot a few days after Liz with them. Now on their site they have Kristina in the suits that Liz also modeled. I was wondering at the time if they weren't happy with the shots and went with a reshoot with Kristina, or if they just wanted to split the garments up between different models on their upcoming releases. Hopefully the later but we will see. 😪

Kukuro_Bra_Brief_Suspender_Garter_Stockings_Front_8ed67422-0381-44d0-868c-337b1b4b3616.jpg 22 Oct 2021 - @don.ixon.jpg

2 hours ago, LizTurnerFan said:

Hmm, possibly a set back on the Honey Birdette shoot. I noticed one of Honey Birdette's regular models, Kristina Sheiter, went and shot a few days after Liz with them. Now on their site they have Kristina in the suits that Liz also modeled. I was wondering at the time if they weren't happy with the shots and went with a reshoot with Kristina, or if they just wanted to split the garments up between different models on their upcoming releases. Hopefully the later but we will see. 😪

Kukuro_Bra_Brief_Suspender_Garter_Stockings_Front_8ed67422-0381-44d0-868c-337b1b4b3616.jpg 22 Oct 2021 - @don.ixon.jpg

Yes, I think so too I'm afraid... Maybe we will never see those pictures :( 

• 2 weeks later...