Bellazon

I will say this once and not again we do not condone posting clearly private pictures of any models or celebrities with threads on this forum. We have in the past dealt with thefappening and the initial release of private images. As we have in the past tried to do, all images will be deleted and warnings or bans will be given to any members posting these images or links to them. 

On 3/26/2019 at 2:11 PM, remijolivalt said:

There are pics with his dick in his hand, not sure he wanted to leak that lol

At the end of the day it's not a huge deal IMO.  I would not be embarrassed if nudes leaked.  We're all human anyways.  Nothing new under the sun.  Liz will continue to have a successful career.

It's super-shitty that this happened to Liz. Like it was super-shitty when this happened to any other celebrity.

Celebrities should be allowed to sext and send each other hot pictures and vids without the fear of this happening to them just like anyone else.

I will say one thing, if it's true that this was due to her ex leaking the pictures, I'm kind of confused a bit why he would reveal that he is not exactly packing Pete Davidson-style caliber in his trousers. 😛

I'm so sad for her, she really doesn't deserve that this happened to her. I think people are very cruel, Liz is a cheerful girl and clearly very affectionate, she isn't involved in scandals like this, please let's focus on her real photos, those that she wants to show to us and not in those that are of her private life. Let's not mess someone who has a long way to go, with things like these. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 9:26 AM, remijolivalt said:

She is on vacation at Grenada with Ryan Eggold. Notice how she kept private the people she went on a trip with. The dude posted a story of the same sight she is this morning. 

They were seen together at the people choice award back in November.

Ugh he is **edited**.  Not sure why Liz has a thing for such **edited** guys.

On 4/21/2019 at 1:59 PM, xr4ti said:

Its almost as if attraction is subjective

Regardless, I dont think he's ugly lmao

On 4/21/2019 at 1:59 PM, xr4ti said:

That's pretty harsh lol. Def not "ugly" or "gross".  Who is she going to date that can both match her in the looks department AND have some substance?? She would be choosing from a very small pool of candidates lol