Bellazon

Hopefully I'm not reading too much into such a short ig story... but as someone who has had personal experience with a girl who cut her arms I found myself very alarmed. I'm relatively new to being an Elizabeth Turner fan ... would there be anything symbolic in that post that fans who have followed her longer would understand?

https://www.instagram.com/stories/elizabethcturner/

12 hours ago, babranski said:

Hopefully I'm not reading too much into such a short ig story... but as someone who has had personal experience with a girl who cut her arms I found myself very alarmed. I'm relatively new to being an Elizabeth Turner fan ... would there be anything symbolic in that post that fans who have followed her longer would understand?

https://www.instagram.com/stories/elizabethcturner/

Are you talking about the plastic knife on her throat on the Halloween story? It's a plastic knife used by a (crappy) 13 Ghosts Costume, the girl with the Knife is seemingly a take on the Ghost named "The Angry Princess" who is completely cut up and uses a big kitchen knife as a weapon in the movie. People..don't read into things.

22 hours ago, Franko said:

Are you talking about the plastic knife on her throat on the Halloween story? It's a plastic knife used by a (crappy) 13 Ghosts Costume, the girl with the Knife is seemingly a take on the Ghost named "The Angry Princess" who is completely cut up and uses a big kitchen knife as a weapon in the movie. People..don't read into things.

no it was a metal knife that she was cutting her arms with. The clip was insanely short, like half a second.

That being said, I am probably reading more into it than most people would. I can't help but recoil at the imagery because of personal experience... if I was in any position to do something or say something beyond posting on a forum I would do so out of an extreme abundance of caution... but you are most likely right. 99% likely I'm seeing what I want to see... or rather ... don't want to see.

1 hour ago, babranski said:

no it was a metal knife that she was cutting her arms with. The clip was insanely short, like half a second.

That being said, I am probably reading more into it than most people would. I can't help but recoil at the imagery because of personal experience... if I was in any position to do something or say something beyond posting on a forum I would do so out of an extreme abundance of caution... but you are most likely right. 99% likely I'm seeing what I want to see... or rather ... don't want to see.

I see, well your link just brought me to an IG story of hers about some fawn/little deer getting rescued from water, and the halloween knife picture was the only other I could find. I understand you might be concerned about it though, I also have personal experience about it through a close family member who did it, and there are lots of other signs, at least in my experience, most people who do that generally don't share it, there is a shame factor about it and giving her work it would be very hard to conceal. Have a good day and don't worry too much, back to topic. 🙂

33 minutes ago, thumbs said:

You think talent of those 3 are most important for girls lol

My point being that if he had money & fame without the talent, I would agree that she is out of his league. But I understand what you're saying. In LA talent doesn't matter so much lol

1 hour ago, xr4ti said:

If she had kids with Logan Paul they would be beautiful, with Neymar not so much.  He's ugly.

You know what, I'm thinking about this & I bet Liz & Neymar's kids could be striking & Liz & Logan's could look rather plain. Could easily go either way. Those mixed babies often come out stunning! Neymar's hair is rather ridiculous, but I think he has better features. Funny thing to speculate about though lol