Bellazon

GUESS THE MOVIE POSTER!

mylovelyangel

googling?? how bout stop being a turd and try politeness

ive seen all of the movies in the evil dead series... most of them before you were born, you little git

i figure that youre young because it would take a kid to take on the persona of someone from a sacha baron cohen

film.... what with your west staines massiv and pink punani/ali g. shite

now.here goes

post-16964-0-1446080241-50452_thumb.jpg

Um, Penny, I don't know your poster, but I have to say I checked out this thread & the last like 12 posts between you & Siniko posts were pure GOLD! really funny stuff. I can't stop laughing. I think I would like to buy both of you a beer or something. :rofl:

Oh, wow, somebody is gonna get a broken nose on this thread before the night is through.... :whistle: :laugh:

anyway,

@siniko :trout: - as impressively & irrefutably charming as you sound, I suspect you might get a wee bit surly when drunk, so maybe I'll just save the Patron for another day & get you a nice cup of some soothing & calming & heavily medicated herbal tea instead.

@Penny, your poster is really familiar although I can't place it (& I googled it dammit!), and I'm sure its something much harder (more obscure) than 'Mimic' (1997) or 'Bug' (2006) right? :|

lolol, kitty... i wont let it come to blows...dont worry

and though mimic and bug are good guesses... i picked something far more obscure

for my charming, witty and urbane friend from west staines massiv. :rofl: :rofl:

it was the spanish movie 'Intacto'

since im bored with baiting the kid... i can put up another poster that isnt so impossible to get :p

post-16964-0-1446080242-32439_thumb.jpg

@Siniko, thats $600 dollar a bottle tequila you're talking about there! :|

@PennyD, yeah, thats a great memorable quote from Near Dark. My favorite line is: "You know, Your skin is as soft as a preachers belly..." :laugh: . Bad things happen after those words are spoken.

Well, this next up:

90536729116c784999ocopy.jpg

This should be an easy one because this movie poster *kinda* tends to burn itself into your memory.

@Siniko, thats $600 dollar a bottle tequila you're talking about there! :|

@PennyD, yeah, thats a great memorable quote from Near Dark. My favorite line is: "You know, Your skin is as soft as a preachers belly..." :laugh: . Bad things happen after those words are spoken.

Well, this next up:

90536729116c784999ocopy.jpg

This should be an easy one because this movie poster *kinda* tends to burn itself into your memory.

never seen this poster, or movie before.. but its def. burned into my memory now... :drool:

charlotte rampling is sooo HAWT!

is it wrong to lust after a chick dressed as a nazi?? :whistle:

and kiki, your poster is tricky!!!!

and though my charming friend siniko said i googled stuff, unfortunately i

really dont know how.. i mean.... do you type in 'movie poster with a cactus and a fish'??? :doofywave: :rofl: :whistle:

:rofl: