Bellazon

Niki Taylor
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Supermodel Secrets for Success: 15 Tips for Career and Life!

Tip 2: Keep Perspective

“It’s important that human beings help other human beings. I’ve been given a second chance at life. I don’t take anything for granted. Every day is a gift.” —Taylor

Example: Niki Taylor

Taylor has modeled for L’Oreal, CoverGirl, Gap, Pantene, and a host of other brands, but all of that flashed before her eyes when she was critically injured in a car accident in 2001 and needed 100 units of blood. Since then, the model has bounced back and focused on projects that mattered to promoting her cause—she founded Begin Foundation for the Advancement of Women in Business, and serves as an ambassador to the American Red Cross. She also co-hosted Bravo’s Make Me a Supermodel show, starred on The Celebrity Apprentice, and launched a fragrance aptly titled “Begin.”

post-17383-1314355612_thumb.jpg

http://ht.ly/686cI

Niki Taylor is a host, which is very informative and moving her show in a fast-paced, from week to week. Now we are tightening in the past. The last three players, Jillian, Christian and Lamy. A screw put into the performances Lamy and Chris have a completely separate competition to see which one will be in the top three.

Niki Taylor is a host, which is very informative and moving her show in a fast-paced, from week to week. Now we are tightening in the past. The last three players, Jillian, Christian and Lamy. A screw put into the performances Lamy and Chris have a completely separate competition to see which one will be in the top three.

new tv show? :blink:

she is on the cover of new french magazine Femme Actuelle (sorry the image, it´s a web find)

It´s the same cover they used for the german Vital magazine of May 2002. I´ve posted this a while back: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1903970 :blush: Maybe the german Vital cover was already a re-print?!

This is a reprint... and I will scan the original Femme Actuelle Cover very soon, without the cooking advert... This photo has been reprinted a lot in Germany, Yougoslavia, Russia and south american.

I have about 7 differents covers with the same photo (or close to..)...

This is the first Femme Actuelle cover of Niki.... Renee did a few... ;)

post-21972-1309068188_thumb.jpg

This is NOT niki... I know what I am talking about.... Not offense to anyone here, but I've been collecting on Niki since september 1989... I have all her covers and probably 98% of her entire parutions (adverts, editorials, etc...)... So, on this particulary picture, this is not Niki... I am sorry, but I have to tell whenever I see a mistake for the fans and the collectors whom could look for "a picture" in particular which is not right...

This is NOT niki... I know what I am talking about.... Not offense to anyone here, but I've been collecting on Niki since september 1989... I have all her covers and probably 98% of her entire parutions (adverts, editorials, etc...)... So, on this particulary picture, this is not Niki... I am sorry, but I have to tell whenever I see a mistake for the fans and the collectors whom could look for "a picture" in particular which is not right...

true!

true!

damn, my bad! on a second look you're completely right!!! :blink: