Bellazon

How can I know the ID of an underwear model?

jiki

TB1YclmPVXXXXavXFXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_400x400.thumb.jpg.138e8270c0e724c228e607fe19514cda.jpgTB15r.8PVXXXXb_XpXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_400x400.thumb.jpg.b0ee0bc9d714e9d436491f22ba65fbde.jpgTB17rpPRpXXXXX4apXXYXGcGpXX_M2.SS2_400x400.thumb.jpg.b7fb47d9af00a06ab0dd961ce8ef9873.jpgTB1uJUHPVXXXXcAaXXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.thumb.jpg.8d66aa93aa792f74dad4855dc30aba01.jpg

From what I have seen, I worked in online stores of Asian origin of the Alibaba group such as JD Shop, Tmall, Taobao, among others.

I have tried to search with the reverse image search method and I have not found anything related to it (only it is of Canadian origin) and I have tried to search in agency pages but I think it has nothing to do with it. I have no experience in searching, so I only run into the same stores.

• 1 month later...

If she's who I think she is, she did a modeling campaign for Wofee back in 2015 as she was a lot younger.

According to what I've found, her name is Sandy or possibly Candy and she is from Canada.  My best guess would be Sandy, based on Google searches. 

I got this through a FB page (Wofee Underclothing) and I'm pretty sure it's the same girl just a lot older. 

Trust me, I've looked and looked and looked and looked. 

Sorry this is all I have and I'd also like to know who she is! 

• 1 month later...

@Msaun I say yes it's the same girl, I even ran into that page on FB and I also saw that she's called Candy, but I'm not sure if that's her name or her nickname as a model... and I asked around online store if that girl was still a model of HWANWI 😓... and sellers were very kind to answer me that I STILL remained a model of that brand😁... I did not know what else to ask of her without appearing very obvious😔.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...