Bellazon

Renée Murden
Thumbnail

Abigail

Her Instagram page now features a couple of (new) Instagram Highlights categories (health, b&w, & dine, travels)?! She hasn't featured Instagram Highlights on her page since late 2019 or early 2020 if I'm not mistaken... Not sure how long these will stay online, they might just disappear like the old/original highlights (bambi, coachella, fiji, la, work2, ...). Well, here's an archive of the current highlights:

Archive is broken, incomplete and obsolete! --> See this thread post.

http://depositfiles.com/files/dx8k0jy7x

https://k2s.cc/file/213c9c68f634b/RM_ighl.7z

md5sum: 7b07915f6782bd1afdea9825db199c26

Renée, or someone she's entrusted to it, certainly seems to spend a lot of time carefully curating her image and brand on Instagram. It feels like something you would see with an insanely popular household name and not someone who doesn't even have a quarter of a million followers yet. She's one of my favorites and I certainly hope she gets to that point, but right now it's a little ... odd.

1 hour ago, babranski said:

Renée, or someone she's entrusted to it, certainly seems to spend a lot of time carefully curating her image and brand on Instagram. It feels like something you would see with an insanely popular household name and not someone who doesn't even have a quarter of a million followers yet. She's one of my favorites and I certainly hope she gets to that point, but right now it's a little ... odd.

Yeah, I agree. Her social medias are strikingly professional (especially for her level of popularity). I know from personal experience that deleting and curating can often feel more important and fulfilling than creating. It could just be her style/personality...

And it seems her contract at Elite LA (started around 5/2/2019) might've ended recently. So her Instagram as professional portfolio is probably more important now than ever before.