Bellazon

Stephanie Seymour
Thumbnail

bigassscans

:drool: :drool: wow Phil! amazing pics and super fab scans! Stephanie was the ultimate 90's muse of Avedon. endless thanks for sharing this.

and the pic by Teller is one of my fav of her, that whole ed is :heart: well, every Stephanie pic 'cause Naomi ..... :yuckky: :ninja:

:drool: :drool: wow Phil! amazing pics and super fab scans! Stephanie was the ultimate 90's muse of Avedon. endless thanks for sharing this.

and the pic by Teller is one of my fav of her, that whole ed is :heart: well, every Stephanie pic 'cause Naomi ..... :yuckky: :ninja:

sc002ca1d8ssqf1.th.jpg

New to this scanning stuff ( :angry: ##!!!!****) -- Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kate40: Welcome to Bellazon! It's great to see more Stephanie Seymour fans. (And I noticed you also mentioned a fondness for Joan Severance, which I certainly share. What I want to know is, Who was Miss Houston that year?!?!)

Your scans looked fine.

If you do want more information, or some scan tips, try this site: http://www.scantips.com/ . The site typically uses lots of examples, and the site is usually clearly written.

This is a useful page, also: http://www.scantips.com/basics06.html

Digital imaging is one of those things that you may have to spend some time reading (and re-reading, and re-reading) and experimenting with and being frustrated by. That would accurately describe my experience, anyway. :)

But your scans looked fine. And welcome to Bellazon!

:wave: