Bellazon

Stephanie Seymour
Thumbnail

bigassscans

On 5/30/2021 at 1:13 PM, ser_franklin said:

Stephanie Seymour with Charlie Haugk, may 1990, wearing Gianfranco Ferre', by Alberto Tolot

my scan

1213758380_Photo_2021-05-30_180241(2).thumb.jpg.507bc966083af1303e21bc3d294f6541.jpg

I would love to see the one quoted above (Stephanie Seymour with Charlie Haugk) scanned at 400dpi or better. She looks so beautiful there.

She looks great in the German catalog you scanned - I wonder how much catalog work she did that is now lost to the ages. I had the Spiegel 1992 (giant) catalog at one time, but I let it get thrown out, which I know regret. She had tons of photos in it which I've never seen since. This one:

bc87b30e2e748a7b49667ca8bea66a55.thumb.jpg.b51970023df023fb258a6a2639a0b902.jpg

On 5/30/2021 at 6:13 PM, ser_franklin said:

Stephanie Seymour with Charlie Haugk, may 1990, wearing Gianfranco Ferre', by Alberto Tolot

my scan

709233616_Photo_2021-06-04_131016(2).thumb.jpg.5d351aae48e8f7aeee262433eb6fa52e.jpg

i have rescanned that one, and switched it, will do the same for the remaining ones as i'll get the time. I have some more catalogues of her, will upload them soon. Not the Spiegel one unfortunately, that would have been great to see 

25 minutes ago, dimple said:

I would love to get the pic of her from VS where she was sitting in a chair with her legs crossed in stockings. Hottest picture i've ever seen in my life.

Is it one of these? The one from 1993 is a giant file, the other two are high res but smaller. Forgot resolution since I scanned them a long time ago.

stephanie_seymour_1991.jpg stephanie_seymour_1993a.jpg stephanie_seymour_1994.jpg

5 hours ago, ser_franklin said:

i have rescanned that one, and switched it, will do the same for the remaining ones as i'll get the time. I have some more catalogues of her, will upload them soon. Not the Spiegel one unfortunately, that would have been great to see 

You rock! Thanks so much.  Is your scanner by any chance one of those scan/print/fax combo type machines? Something looks funky even at the higher resolution. The best quality is with a dedicated flatbed scanner. The one I used I actually got for free from a friend, and the only issue is that it's not very big. Depending on where you are you could probably find a used one really cheap. The tech hasn't really changed or improved much in 20 years as far as I know.

12 minutes ago, slacker said:

Is it one of these? The one from 1993 is a giant file, the other two are high res but smaller. Forgot resolution since I scanned them a long time ago.

stephanie_seymour_1991.jpg stephanie_seymour_1993a.jpg stephanie_seymour_1994.jpg

Those are hot too, she was wearing tan stockings and i think the lace was green

15 minutes ago, slacker said:

You rock! Thanks so much.  Is your scanner by any chance one of those scan/print/fax combo type machines? Something looks funky even at the higher resolution. The best quality is with a dedicated flatbed scanner. The one I used I actually got for free from a friend, and the only issue is that it's not very big. Depending on where you are you could probably find a used one really cheap. The tech hasn't really changed or improved much in 20 years as far as I know.

Yeah, one of those, really sorry.... I did it at 600 dpi, added blur and reduced noise, but that's the best I can get to at the moment 😔

• 2 weeks later...