Bellazon

Stephanie Seymour
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Feel free to tell me if I'm posting something again! :*

yeah, this one is a repost, the other ones no (most of them ;) ) ...there is one editiorial that i've seen only in a pretty low quality, if i'm not mistaken it was shot by Ellen Von Unwerth, Stephanie has red hair and in one of the pics she's writing something with a lipstick on a mirror...i think that's one of her best, but i have it only in a "regular" quality... do you happen to have it? for me Ellen is just an incredible photographer...there is one other outstanding editorial she did with Linda Evangelista, where she had these long gorgeous red hair too, and it's breathtaking, one of the best of Linda too, in my opinion, the one that really made me fall in love with Linda...or one she did with Elle MacPherson, probably the best Elle has ever done

I have Ellen von Unwerth, 1993, but also not very good quality :/

that's ok...i guess it's still a slightly better quality than the one i had....thank you ;)

that's the Linda editorial i was talking about, she looks incredible in every single picture of it! wish they did it together, since they're dressed pretty alike in the two editorials... :p