Minerva13

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 9:30 AM, Minerva13 said:

Finally,after three years I found her name :happy:

Model:Viviane Weller

Thank you for sharing that info!! :hug:

Since I joined this vintage community, I have learned the names of MANY models that I've been looking for since I was a pre-teen in the ACTUAL late 80's. ITS SO FUN!! I've followed in @RocketQueen's footsteps and have developed new appreciation for the 1995-2000 models that I am now learning!!

My original model knowledge before joining was 1985-1995 ish- Now I'm learning later 90s and earlier 80s. :yes:

Yes,I understand you my dear friend @BlueAcadia:flower:

those who in childhood/teen have the internet with a huge base of various information will not understand this feeling...

I remember well when I was a little girl I really liked the model Guinevere Van Seenus but I didn't know her name and marker the pages with her photo in magazines just ''1'' :) 

1 hour ago, BlueAcadia said:

Thank you for sharing that info!! :hug:

Since I joined this vintage community, I have learned the names of MANY models that I've been looking for since I was a pre-teen in the ACTUAL late 80's. ITS SO FUN!! I've followed in @RocketQueen's footsteps and have developed new appreciation for the 1995-2000 models that I am now learning!!

My original model knowledge before joining was 1985-1995 ish- Now I'm learning later 90s and earlier 80s. :yes:

I'm still working on my late 90s model knowledge. But that's when @Minerva13 comes in and is always so helpful!

2 hours ago, Minerva13 said:

Yes,I understand you my dear friend @BlueAcadia:flower:

those who in childhood/teen have the internet with a huge base of various information will not understand this feeling...

I remember well when I was a little girl I really liked the model Guinevere Van Seenus but I didn't know her name and marker the pages with her photo in magazines just ''1'' :) 

I used to give the models I collected nicknames like Blondie, Foxy, Aqua-Eyes, Mouse etc LOL... and also back in those early 90s days before the internet, we were collecting the actual paper pages! I had huge piles of file folders- it filled my whole entire closet. 😁 Wouldn't we love all those pages now. 😩

18 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

I used to give the models I collected nicknames like Blondie, Foxy, Aqua-Eyes, Mouse etc LOL... and also back in those early 90s days before the internet, we were collecting the actual paper pages! I had huge piles of file folders- it filled my whole entire closet. 😁 Wouldn't we love all those pages now. 😩

:thumbs_up: Cool!I still keep many folders with clippings about my fav models

Paper fashion magazines are the special magic of online publications that cannot be compared with them:wub6yh2cm:

I try to scan everything I want in my archives,but there is still work for a couple of years ahead because people often find out about my hobby and give me magazines and my collection will grow 

your scans always make me happy too :flower::kiss:

3 hours ago, nightowl said:

Never heard of Rebecca Fritz, and no obvious Google results to compare to, but that sure looks like Liisa Winkler to me.

I agree but she don't Liisa Winkler maybe her name is spelled a little differently like Rebekka