Bellazon

Models Championship; Season Two.

lostdiadem

Charlie Austin.

Barbara Palvin.

VOTING IS OVER.

Thank you all so much for participating in this long but entertaining competition (or at least I hope it was for you).

I will post the results soon and see you all guys in my next competition, which I don't know when it's gonna take place :rofl: 

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

Congrats to Barbara! I'm glad to see people are still rooting for her even tho her career went through a weird period but she's back and killing it

Actually, like I said some posts ago, the top4 is a total surprise because those were the four models who got less points than the ones they won over in the semifinals, like Doutzen got the highest points and she was defeated by Ale. Same for Barbara, who got very few points in the semifinals and yet she won, but I’m totally fine with it :rofl: 

6 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

Actually, like I said some posts ago, the top4 is a total surprise because those were the four models who got less points than the ones they won over in the semifinals, like Doutzen got the highest points and she was defeated by Ale. Same for Barbara, who got very few points in the semifinals and yet she won, but I’m totally fine with it :rofl: 

I must....