Bellazon

Sort order weirdness

nightowl

A few months ago, one of the choices for sort order was removed--I can't remember the exact wording, but it was an alternative date sort to the one that remains now, "recently updated." That choice did not have a problem that the remaining one has--there are often posts out of date order. For instance right now, at the bottom of the first page in Female Fashion Models, we've got Camilla Morrone at 7 hours ago, folllowed by Jacquetta Wheeler at 40 minutes ago, followed by Constance Jablonski at 7 hours ago. Similarly at the bottom of multiple following pages--one model is out of order. I've also seen repeats of the same model on successive pages, even ones I've clicked on on the first page, which show up on the second page.

It would be nice to fix this. thanks.

7 hours ago, nightowl said:

A few months ago, one of the choices for sort order was removed--I can't remember the exact wording, but it was an alternative date sort to the one that remains now, "recently updated." That choice did not have a problem that the remaining one has--there are often posts out of date order. For instance right now, at the bottom of the first page in Female Fashion Models, we've got Camilla Morrone at 7 hours ago, folllowed by Jacquetta Wheeler at 40 minutes ago, followed by Constance Jablonski at 7 hours ago. Similarly at the bottom of multiple following pages--one model is out of order. I've also seen repeats of the same model on successive pages, even ones I've clicked on on the first page, which show up on the second page.

It would be nice to fix this. thanks.

Do you mind including a screenshot or something. Not sure if I follow. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, maddog107 said:

Do you mind including a screenshot or something. Not sure if I follow. Thanks. 

I agree with Nightowl, there was an option called "Most recent", IIRC, in the "sort by" menu. 

pb.thumb.jpg.68e0de7024ff9a246ca03b75ebf6c38e.jpg

The "recently updated" option is sometimes bugged (it doesn't always show the most recent thread on the top of the list).

3 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I agree with Nightowl, there was an option called "Most recent", IIRC, in the "sort by" menu. 

pb.thumb.jpg.68e0de7024ff9a246ca03b75ebf6c38e.jpg

The "recently updated" option is sometimes bugged (it doesn't always show the most recent thread on the top of the list).

Can you provide me a screenshot where its not sorted correctly?

53 minutes ago, nightowl said:

And in case it's of any use, here are successive pages with Emma Balfour. I'll stop now! Thanks.

1863879418_mcelhone-calif-1ep2-3_14_201911_07_06AM.thumb.png.ec33d93703778a905fa5ddf50741e5c6.png1901507401_mcelhone-calif-1ep2-3_14_201911_07_11AM.thumb.png.48e4357a539ca45580cb4ef09aab1a4b.png

And just to confirm are you logged in at the time when you see that or as a "guest"? I know guests uses a cache that refreshes every X mins. Let me know.